9%
17%
80, I'm delusional
34%

Total votes: 653

rabidtictac

Re: Boogie: The Fats of our Lives

Post by rabidtictac » Tue May 23, 2017 3:13 am

I'm glad to see he's working hard to lose weight in preparation for his surgery.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue May 23, 2017 7:20 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 3:13 am
I'm glad to see he's working hard to lose weight in preparation for his surgery.
I thought you had to lose weight to even be considered for it? 99% of doctors tell you to stop eating and go outside and you'll lose weight that way. I'd imagine boogie used his CEO money to help persuade them otherwise since he more than likely can pay for it flat out.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue May 23, 2017 8:56 am

Apparently he found a doctor willing to do it without him losing weight. Or he actually lost enough, I don't know - he was claiming that he lost around 10 kilograms, but given his weight remains mostly the same (I remember him saying something in between 540 pounds in both older and newer videos), that really doesn't mean anything besides him weighting himself after he took a massive shit.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue May 23, 2017 9:24 am

He must have found a doc willing to do the surgery without Boogie losing weight first. Most doctors I've heard of will demand around 100 pound weight loss for super morbidly obese patients. It shows the commitment to a lifestyle change. If they're unwilling to lose weight prior to going under the knife, why would anyone think they'd keep weight off after the surgery?
RAPEMAN wrote:

Carn

Post by Carn » Tue May 23, 2017 9:28 am

The man looks like he has his own orbit. The fucking neckbeard as well...I feel unclean just looking at him.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue May 23, 2017 10:01 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 9:24 am
If they're unwilling to lose weight prior to going under the knife, why would anyone think they'd keep weight off after the surgery?
Well, the fucker has currently convinced his fans and maybe even himself that after the surgery, he'll be working out like crazy. Not before the surgery, no, that's impossible, but anything will be possible afterwars. I can quit any time I want to, just give me couple more months guys!

I'm starting to think that either he doesn't know what kind of surgery he's going to have (maybe he thinks he's going on a body transplant surgery), or he is aware of how wrong and stupid this is and is planning to die on the table for your sins.
See the reactions at your own risk.

AwesomePizza

Post by AwesomePizza » Tue May 23, 2017 11:12 am

Fat is like debt. Very ready to get a lot, but getting rid of it is a slow process.

If done naturally, you would lose ten pounds relatively fast and then healthily a pound or two week. You can only exercise so much. And someone that fat is not going to be doing an hour of cardio a day which is the upper limit in a healthy routine,

Also he's the type of guy that would do a 10 minute walk and then eat a bag of Doritos or 6.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 23, 2017 4:10 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 10:01 am
I'm starting to think that either he doesn't know what kind of surgery he's going to have (maybe he thinks he's going on a body transplant surgery), or he is aware of how wrong and stupid this is and is planning to die on the table for your sins.
See the reactions at your own risk.
The hell he'll do workouts. Since he has shown his unwillingness to change his lifestyle (aka keep his food addiction under control), he might show all sorts of other "fun" activities. Maybe he gets panic attacks or anger issues from the realization that he can no longer indulge in his favorite pastime quite as much as he used to. Maybe he finds a way to cheat the system. Or maybe he switches do a different kind of drug. Who knows.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue May 23, 2017 4:17 pm

AwesomePizza wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 11:12 am
Also he's the type of guy that would do a 10 minute walk and then eat a bag of Doritos or 6.
He's barely able to stand for a few minutes, let alone move, it's that bad for him. He's the type of guy that eats those Doritos, then lies to your face and tells you that he's not eating much, and that there is nothing he can do, while casually calling himself a food addict. So you know, fucked up piece of shit that's making money off morons who he can manipulate to pity him and even view him as a hero.

@VoiceOfReasonPast Maybe he becomes a real hero. Even his love for himself has to have limits and I don't think it's higher than his addiction.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue May 23, 2017 5:51 pm

"Exercise" that's a good joke. He does realize that the surgery isn't going to replace him with a new person, right? If he feels shitty, he's going to feel shitty after the surgery. If he feels lazy, he'll feel lazy after the surgery. And he'll have a better "excuse" not to exercise than ever, because he can say "I'm recovering from a hard surgery guiz" and refuse to get weighed while stuffing his face and acting like he's lost a ton of weight.

I'm being so specific because I've seen this fucking pattern on those weight loss shows like My 600 Pound Life. I know, I know, "it's TV", but Boogie has that perfect mindset to end up doing this shit.

Thing is, weight loss surgery helps you not feel as hungry because they're forcibly shrinking the size of your stomach. BUT if you eat for reasons other than "oh, I'm hungry," and we know Boogie DOES btw, then the surgery can't fix that. Boogie's mind is also fucked up, not just his body.

Best case result for someone like him is he gets one of those drainage tubes. You heard of these disgusting things? You get a tube in your stomach, you eat as much as you want like a pig, and then you drain the tube into a fucking bucket. This tube comes out of your stomach and shits mashed-up, disgusting pre-digested, mostly-eaten food into a bucket.

Anyway, with one of those, he could eat a ton of food and then drain it out the tube.
RAPEMAN wrote: