14%
9%
17%
80, I'm delusional
34%

Total votes: 653

Re: Boogie: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:20 pm

If you have any hope or optimism for the video game industry you deserve to have your brain blown out like cattle.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:51 am

The DSP orbit of detractor nobodies was particularly irritating through these E3 days, mostly because they seem genuinely hyped for things like Bethesda and Nintendo shit.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:10 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:51 am
The DSP orbit of detractor nobodies was particularly irritating through these E3 days, mostly because they seem genuinely hyped for things like Bethesda and Nintendo shit.
They have to like something if DSP hates it.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:22 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:20 pm
If you have any hope or optimism for the video game industry you deserve to have your brain blown out like cattle.
It stopped being cool to be a joyless, edgelord faggot when you graduated high school, you joyless, edgelord faggot.

I'm not saying people have to like anything E3 has to offer but Jim was literally shitting on half of everything and his only reason is, "wait until you're older." He sure did like his animu and nippon stuff, though. To be fair that samurai game did look pretty awesome, though.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:00 am

Even then animu weeb shut they're showing is garbage. Fire Emblem? After Awakening and specially Fates,I can only tell Nintendo to shove it right back on their assholes. Kingdom Hearts? Square-Enix should just give up and close doors, specially after FF 15. Whatever else weeb shit they've showed, I'm skeptical of it, because these companies only develop and produce trash.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:14 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:00 am
Even then animu weeb shut they're showing is garbage. Fire Emblem? After Awakening and specially Fates,I can only tell Nintendo to shove it right back on their assholes. Kingdom Hearts? Square-Enix should just give up and close doors, specially after FF 15. Whatever else weeb shit they've showed, I'm skeptical of it, because these companies only develop and produce trash.
What is the problem with Awakening? I have been playing through on Hard Mode with perma death and it feels great. I've basically out leveled shit though, but the enemies are at least kinda strong enough to get lucky hits once in awhile.

The "muh fomonism and dieversity" shoved into the supports with some characters can be cringe, but they overall seem likable enough and the maps have some cool layouts and gimmicks.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:05 am

So the fat piece of shit kept bragging about how he doesn't need his retard scooter anymore, but what is he sitting on in this photo, in the middle of nowhere?

Also, in one of the latest videos he even said that he was able to stand for 2 and a half hours. Bitch, not lying down in your bed doesn't count as standing up - I guess he thinks that if he stands up for couple of minutes, then sits down for an hour and then stands up for a minute or two to walk, it contributes to an hour standing.

Sauce: https://www.reddit.com/r/SamandTolki/co ... omplaints/

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:26 am

TOBE FAIR he's at a burger van which will sometimes provide somewhere for people to sit, especially if they're at an event for a few days and they know they'll get a lot of customers.
BUT WAIT
If he's sat in a seating area there, that means he's almost certainly eating. I doubt that burger van sells carrot sticks and houmus somehow.
>I'm eating healthy you guise
>photographed outside a burger van

Either he's lying about the scooter, or he's caught red handed shoving burgers down his maw. Which is it Boogs?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:30 am

He used to rely on the scooter because he had to. Now he is doing it out of his own FREE will. God bless his soul *sob*
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:32 pm

STUNNING

AND

BRAVE
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x