Total votes: 653

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:13 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:26 pm
This unbeleivable piece of shit is still threatening his fans with suicide
A regular day in the life of Boogie, then.

Srsly, he'll do jack shit. The most that will happen is a sequel to that one day one of his fans actually did call the proper authorities to have a look at this totally for realz suicide threat - which will just piss Boogie off more.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:23 pm

If he does neck himself, he'll either end up like Shoenice or ultimately become Big Hero 6.

Aside from that I would have the same amount of respect that I have for him now, which is none.

If I was one of his fans (which I'm not, like I mentioned before iirc I've never really looked at any of his videos unless it happens to show up as a clip on another YouTuber's video)
I would have way less respect for him because sure life is shit, but that's just taking the easy way out.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:35 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:40 pm
If Boogie actually did neck himself (he won't though, he's a narc) would you respect him more or less?
Am I allowed to say 'about the same'? I don't think it would be possible for me to respect him less
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:17 pm

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:26 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:35 pm
Angelfire Memes wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:40 pm
If Boogie actually did neck himself (he won't though, he's a narc) would you respect him more or less?
Am I allowed to say 'about the same'? I don't think it would be possible for me to respect him less
Same here. But as things are going right now I could do with him sticking around a little bit more. He's ruining his reputation worse than anyone else could.
I also want him to die "of natural causes" and slowly. You just know he'll go with the least amount of dignity possible and make people be glad when he's finally done for.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:12 pm

Also... seing how this is Boogie we're talking about, how are the odds this whole "My house slave is trying to take away my internet to protect me from myself"-drama is just staged? Is there any proof besides his twitter live feed?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:53 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:12 pm
Also... seing how this is Boogie we're talking about, how are the odds this whole "My house slave is trying to take away my internet to protect me from myself"-drama is just staged? Is there any proof besides his twitter live feed?
Who knows. Most of everything he is saying is a lie. I doubt the ironically named Chad is enough of one to wrestle the phone from him. Plus he's got his computer as well so how would taking twatter away from him even work?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:05 pm

mad bum wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:17 pm
He never will. Narcissists are not suicidal. They just love to pretend they are so they can exert control over others.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:05 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:23 pm
If he does neck himself, he'll either end up like Shoenice
If he calls Ethan Klein a kike to his face on his next appearance on the Mossadcast I'll stop hating Boogie for a whole minute.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:02 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:12 pm
I was going to mention it, because this always annoys me, since it shows me that some people will never learn no matter what - he now has a very sizeable group of haters, and obviously I check the S&T subreddit. A lot of them are his ex-fans, which is obviously a bad sign, but you would think that they have learned because they saw through his lies. But no. Most of the time those autists buy into his most blatant lies like it's nothing, and make their own weird little stories along with it.

What are the odds that he just made it up, along with most of the crap he makes up every day? I would say pretty fucking high, because there is no way he would let his "caretaker" (at least he's calling Chad what he is, he's Booger's nanny) to have any control over him. At least when Totalcancer was doing this "I have no self control so I'm giving the phone to my assistant" it seemed genuine, because the guy wasn't pathological liar, just a pathetic manchild.

This is like those people who believe that wrestling is fucking real and wrestlers with all their crazy promos are just real people. Delusional.

Look at this autistic fucker, this is the guy that manages the megathread about Booger, he thinks that Keemstar is forcing Booger into silence, as if he would ever actually do anything against Booger: https://www.reddit.com/r/SamandTolki/co ... _tweeting/

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.