80, I'm delusional
34%

Total votes: 653

rabidtictac

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:19 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:15 pm
Isn't the whole losing legs stuff just hardcore diabetes causes to fuckwits that think they can just keep eating as much sugar as they want if they just inject enough insulin?
Yeah, it's caused by uncontrolled diabetes. Usually type 2 and the massive obesity contributes. Excessive sugar intake with someone with diabetes eventually causes some kind of necrosis or some shit. And then you get open wounds that never close up and go septic. The extremities lose feeling, become necrotic and basically die/start rotting away.

Now, the insulin actually does help stop this IIRC. It's more fatties who aren't keeping on top of their sugar levels. Problem is, when you're fat and take a shitload of insulin, you have to keep your sugar intake even or else you'll have spikes way up or way down. So if you're a deathfat who eats tons of sugar and doesn't take enough insulin, your levels will spike way the fuck up and the insulin won't help keep your legs.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:36 am

Better to just never become diabetic.... I don't exceed 50g of sugar a day, and try to keep it around 35g.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:08 am

Even if you get pre-diabetic or start to show warning signs, you can easily reverse it by just not eating like a fat burgershitter.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:56 pm

Which more often than not something the fat burgershitter doesn't want to do.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

drisko

Post by drisko » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:32 pm

Of course not, making dietary changes is too much work. Especially if you have picky tastes.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:36 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:08 am
Even if you get pre-diabetic or start to show warning signs, you can easily reverse it by just not eating like a fat burgershitter.
Deathfats are notoriously bad at pulling the emergency break at the adequate moment. You don't end up weighing more than a compact car over night. They went past years of being 200 kilos, then 250 kilos and so on all the way up to their terminal weight so why stop consuming sugar just because of some little type 2 beetus?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

sanicvr00m

Post by sanicvr00m » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:16 am

I've always said, prepare for Boogie to breach full-on horrocow status within the next couple years. If you think this fat fuck is a sympathy-begging weirdo now, just wait until he has some chopped off feet to milk for content and shekels. Shit's gonna get real dark real quick fams, especially since you just KNOW the sheeple feeltard mainstream internet mob will turn back to his side the moment he rolls out his buttery stumps. Dude is going to die a quadruple amputee but also a mulit-mulit-millionaire from shilling himself off of it. He will NEVER stop eating and NEVER stop mliking the consequences of his eating for all the money they're worth. There is only one outcome out of that combination, and it's the stuff of nightmares.
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:16 pm

And what good those millions would do to him at this point.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:41 pm

He'll go into full meltdown mode towards the end if he doesn't just drop dead instantly. He already can barely contain his hate for his fans. When he feels he truly has nothing to lose he'll lash out at everyone.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:11 pm

sanicvr00m wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:16 am
I've always said, prepare for Boogie to breach full-on horrocow status within the next couple years.
I wish. Unlike you, I don't think this will happen, but one can dream.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:41 pm
He already can barely contain his hate for his fans.
I think that right now he's back to trying to manipulate people into thinking that he's been getting help. His cultists will believe it, as always, but I have faith in the growing Butter resistance that more and more people will continue piling up on this titan of HAMS. He might end up like pigroach, but unlike him, he needs much more pahsitive feedback to survive.

// After writing "pahsitive" to the search like, Google just recommended me "positive dps" :lol:

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.