34%

Total votes: 653

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: An Unbiased View on Boogie2988

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:42 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:30 am
Have some objectivity and unbiased viewpoints, for once.
Or what, Boogie, you fat, disingenuous sack of lard? Get the fuck out of here, bitch nigga.

rabidtictac

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:48 am

If I confirm that this is the same fucking guy pretending as if he's someone new, he's getting banned. He didn't address SHIT from when he petulantly demanded proof of Boogie's poor health and I gave his lazy ass a timestamped link. He just disappeared and said nothing. Now it at least appears the same guy waltzes back in and pretends that didn't happen.

Oh and Boogie did not meet any of his goals, guestfag. His DOCTOR sets goals for him and his DOCTOR knows what is or is not realistic or achievable. By his own admission, Boogie did not meet the goals his DOCTOR set for him. Boogie is a lazy sack of shit who loves self-pity and hates work or self-control. He has no intention to change his life. The half-assed shit he's done will all blow up in his face and he'll ruin his own surgery, especially if he keeps drinking soda, which will expand the size of his stomach over time.

Oh and plateauing is what happens right before you start to gain, shithead. If you're morbidly obese and you're not losing weight, you are gaining. The scale just hasn't caught up to your fat ass yet. Most deathfats don't eat right at their BMR.

Also, faggot, it's impossible to post "your opinions and thoughts" with "complete objectivity." But I assume you knew that and were trying to meme.

Speaking of memes, Boogie's fence-sitting is a meme. We use it more to point out how he has to spin every situation to be about himself. He doesn't take strong positions because that would distract from the only thing he cares about: focusing attention on himself and his bitching. If he has a strong opinion on an issue, then it becomes a discussion about that issue and not about Boogie. And Boogie fucking hates when that happens. Boogie is not the kind of person who can interact anon. It even tells you right on his reddit forum in the sidebar who Boogie is and that yes, he is a member. As if we couldn't figure that out or he wouldn't also have a shitty "flair" for it (which he also has.) OH LOOK IT'S ME I'M FUCKING BOOGIE I'M AN INSPIRATION TO ALL BUT ALSO PITY ME!!!!
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:41 am

I think that guest might be posting from a parallel universe.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Everyone sides with his ex-wife because she is a woman
Do we look like a board of pro-feminist white knights to you?
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:41 am
I think that guest might be posting from a parallel universe.
He's clearly not from reality, that's for sure
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Deckard

Re: A Biased View on Boogie2988

Post by Deckard » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:26 pm

Guest wrote:
gay shit
Did you not get enough validation for your retardation on S&T?

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:30 pm

Who are Sam and Tolki and why is their subplebbit the site for the hardcore Boogie detractors?

Deckard

Post by Deckard » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:30 pm
Who are Sam and Tolki and why is their subplebbit the site for the hardcore Boogie detractors?
Apparently some former Twitch streamers, nowadays it's mostly used for speedrunning/IN drama.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:55 pm

I kinda picture them as the Sons of Fatjima.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:02 pm

Not really, as far as I can tell, it's just another place for people who hate Booger, Narcissa and few other completely unknown individuals. I don't think there is some massive ego in place - autism, sure, but it's not like the insane scheming of SoK, which was the only thing I ever found fascinating about them to begin with, to see how they were actually far less functional individuals than the pigroach himself.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:47 pm

Only time will tell if they can manage to keep their autism levels under control...
-Yours Truly