14%
9%
17%
80, I'm delusional
34%

Total votes: 653

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:19 pm

The only countries that really surpass burgerland in terms of fatness are shitty nonwhite countries with poorer eating habits, like Mexico.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:23 pm

We tried starving our undesirables to death, you feed them to death. Arguably the smarter form of genocide.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:40 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:23 pm
We tried starving our undesirables to death, you feed them to death. Arguably the smarter form of genocide.
Dosen't work fast enough. Now you just have a bunch of smelly fats who literally can't wash themselves farting everywhere because they're eating so fucking much and they're physically in the way weighting down the continent and making us sink into the ocean.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:52 pm

Now I have the perfect excuse to link this milestone of Kraut animu history, now more topical than ever before:
quality subtitles by yours trulyShow
Nurse: [mumbling]We should just injects those old farts to death...[/mumbling] Mr. Brenner doesn't want his fat soup.
The titular asshole: "Well, well, negro man, aren't you surprised? The people at your home starve to death, and here they can't get anything down because they've got sick from all that gorging.
That might even be the best course of action. We let all the old people bite the dust, cook a tasty soup out of them and send it over to Africa. YOu guys like that sort of stuff. A crispy colonialist drumstick in coconut milk... Weird, you'd think negroes would have a sense for humor..."
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:44 pm

True kino!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:30 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:16 am
I guess with Australia, you could argue that it's just a British colony :lol:
It technically still is one.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:49 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
The cheese-smelling BO coming off of all of these people is actually the worst. A few of them can cover up the smell of fresh baked goods in a bakery, easily, and that's no small feat. That, alone, makes it a worse choice than just starving them to death.

God it pisses me off to see so many people who are so fat that they're disabled get government money and then go out and buy massive amounts of mountain dew and junk food and then complain about how they're treated by society at large.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:08 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:49 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
The cheese-smelling BO coming off of all of these people is actually the worst. A few of them can cover up the smell of fresh baked goods in a bakery, easily, and that's no small feat. That, alone, makes it a worse choice than just starving them to death.

God it pisses me off to see so many people who are so fat that they're disabled get government money and then go out and buy massive amounts of mountain dew and junk food and then complain about how they're treated by society at large.
I once saw a mother fucker buy $200 worth of canned soda, walk behind the store, dump them, turn in the cans for real money and use it to buy beer. Cause you can't use gubment stamps on alcohol.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:18 pm

That sounds like too easy of a loophole to not be widely abused.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:56 am

Food stamps are abused in many different ways. Most obvious way would be to just sell the stamps for cash on the black market so you can spend the money on whatever you want.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/crime-la ... 9bae12f920

Or cut out the middle and use the stamps themselves to buy the drugs.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome