SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Boogie: The Fats of our Lives

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:44 am

Pepsi Man wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:25 am
Also to prove his surgery was pointless, expensive fluff.
Not quite. It probably bought him 5 more years.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:43 am

Fucker was at the point where he couldn't walk. Now he can move around without the retard scooter. It most certainly helped him out a lot, despite him putting his best effort to fuck it up.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:45 am

And he made it slightly easier on the pallbearer when he kicks the bucket.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:35 am

Truly, he always thinks of others first *sob*
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:57 am

And yet, he's still monstrously overweight. Nigga's gonna have to put in a lot of work on his POF profile to find a new carer.

You know those guys who are into SSBBW? Is there like a female version? That's Booger's only hope now, surely.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:44 pm

Unless Boogie uncucks himself from his inner demon I have a feeling it won't work out. Body & Soul are one.
IT HAPPENED TO ME: My Gastric Bypass Surgery Failed, And I'm Glad It Did

My surgeon is disappointed in me. I haven’t lost nearly enough to make him happy. I, however, feel that I have triumphed.

I had been fat since grade school and heard about it from family, schoolmates, and strangers passing on the street. By the time I reached 30, I was just about sick as hell of being fat. I wanted a change — a drastic change — and I was willing to do whatever it took to not be fat anymore.

At my heaviest, I weighed 350 pounds. That’s when I decided to have gastric bypass.

Lap band wasn’t good enough, wasn’t drastic enough. I needed something that was going to restrict me, possibly make me sick when I ate all the treats I loved so much. In 2008, I had gastric bypass surgery. My goal was to weigh less than 200 pounds to feel like I was worthy.

My first mistake was about two months after my surgery. I tried pizza. It tasted awful, but I wasn’t deterred. I had rules to follow, and I did for a little while. But did you really expect me to stop eating what I had always wanted? Did you expect that somehow reducing my stomach would mean that I was any better at resisting the temptation of the foods I had turned to for comfort from childhood? The more I rebelled, the more my stomach pushed against me. I constantly overate, which meant I was constantly throwing up. My stomach didn’t prevent me from eating sweets, and I soon started drinking my beloved Pepsi once more. I wasn’t supposed to be doing this.

My lowest weight was 210 pounds. That’s near the goal, but not quite there. After that apex, I began to gain weight back due to my poor habits and stubborn refusal to follow the rules. I bounced back up to 240 pounds, and there I stay.

It’s funny, though. I’ve learned so much from this experience, and I don’t regret a thing. My gastric bypass surgeon is disappointed in me. I haven’t lost nearly enough to make him happy. I don’t exercise. I eat what I want. I’m irresponsible. I’m a nurse, and I should really know better. I found that food was a crutch for me. Some foods, I simply could not eat without vomiting, such as steak. Some foods I could only eat a tiny amount of or I would become violently ill. How I missed food! While my family ate chicken wings and pizza, I would have to be content with one wing and half of a half of a hoagie. This depressed me. How could I not have known how important food was to me? How could I have underestimated the effect of the restriction to my diet? I hate eating now. I only take comfort in drinking my soda. This is a good thing; I’ve had to find other ways to cope with my emotions because food is unfulfilling now in the spiritual sense.

I also learned that I didn’t need to be a number to be worthy. My surgeon laid out a completely sensible plan for me to lose weight and get below 200 pounds, but, you know, I wasn’t interested. After going through all of that, I didn’t care if I would ever get below that mark. My surgery allowed me to fit into booths. I can wear jeans now and relatively nice shirts. For the most part, I look like any other woman approaching middle age. I’ve realized that bodies are not smooth and creamy waves of tight flesh. As a nurse, I saw all different types of female bodies, and when I look at my own, I realize that I’m just like them.

Put simply, I am normal, and I am okay with that.

I realized that I just didn’t care about my weight anymore. I can look at my naked body in the mirror now without crying. Sure, there are things that I don’t like — my tummy for instance. I know, though, that if I really wanted it, I could start following the rules of my surgery. The fact is that I don’t want it. I am content with who I am now, comfortable in my own skin. Gastric bypass taught me that weight is just a number and food is just fuel. Even though I failed in the eyes of my surgeon, I feel that I have triumphed. I am at a place now that I can make love with the lights on and appreciate my charming smile and toned legs.
This is not from Boogie but from some fat persons blog I found. The major problem here is that the person never mentioned how tall she is but since it's a women I assume not that tall.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:47 pm

I decided to watch Jim's E3 streams (where I spent most of the time listening to him bitch about what was shown in such a negative-nancy contrarian way that when he was asked what he didn't like about them all he could do was say, "you'll figure it out when you grow up") and apparently there was some meme started up that Boogie died in a Del Taco, or something.

I was supremely disappointed when I remembered that DHI had said nothing about it and that a google search shows that it didn't actually happen.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:56 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:57 am
And yet, he's still monstrously overweight. Nigga's gonna have to put in a lot of work on his POF profile to find a new carer.

You know those guys who are into SSBBW? Is there like a female version? That's Booger's only hope now, surely.
A lot of women like bigger guys, but not obese like boogie. If he lost another 100 he would be a candidate probably.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:16 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:47 pm
I decided to watch Jim's E3 streams (where I spent most of the time listening to him bitch about what was shown in such a negative-nancy contrarian way that when he was asked what he didn't like about them all he could do was say, "you'll figure it out when you grow up")
90% of stuff on E3 gets blown out of the water by Early Access shit on Steam. For example Elder Scrolls 6 is just the sad realization of the failed attempt to bring over paid mods into Skyrim and the audience was clapping when it was announced like the retarded sheep they are :lol:

I can't see a 30+ year old enjoying himself while watching E3. At least Nintendo had the balls to shit out Breath of the Wild even if it wasn't that great, instead of making another mcdonalds game.