17%
80, I'm delusional
34%

Total votes: 653

GitGud
Quality Poster

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by GitGud » Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:34 pm

One day he stands up, stomp with all the power he has so his bodyfat moves down his leg. His fatty toes will expand till they cannot longer keep his toenails in place so they fly away like shrapnel from a claymore mine. Everybody near him will die before his punctured belly skin ripps apart so his fat can flood the room........
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:42 pm

Cuckmaster Gnome has slam-dunked on Jabba the Cuck :lol: This seems a bit more legit than his previous "beefs" with Steven the Sociopath, let's see how long is this going to last. And while I like Gnomestar as much as I like plague, him not covering for lardass is obviously for greater good, I'll rather have two snakes fighting each other than working together.

The Buttergoblin better call his pal H3H3 for a room in his next podcast, so he can make some extra pity money before it's too late.

Also this video :lol: The big pussy has since deleted it, but people at S&T downloaded it:
https://www.reddit.com/r/SamandTolki/co ... ed_before/

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:04 pm

Ironic that Keen was covering for Boogie but will attack people like Etika saying he was faking his mental illness until he heroes himself which made Keen go whoops.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:19 pm

Keem is a retard, but hopefully him dunking on Boogie will expose more people to Boogie's manipulation. I say Keem is a retard because info about Boogie's manipulation and lying has been available on youtube (which is his platform and he's supposed to be a news/drama channel) for years.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:52 pm

I guess the less popular of the big Boogie detractor videos was true.
Guest wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:18 pm
It says in the second tweet. Boogie retracted his claims of being raped by his parents. Now he says his dad molested him and his mom would tread on his balls or something.

Doesn't really matter, it's still all lies.
Lies he couldn't even keep straight. It started with his mom being abusive towards him, and then escalated into him watching his sister get raped while the authorities do nothing because they were afraid his mother would murder him.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:00 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:04 pm
Ironic that Keen was covering for Boogie but will attack people like Etika saying he was faking his mental illness until he heroes himself which made Keen go whoops.
All these people are idiots. Personally I wouldn't associate myself with any of these degenerates, they're all snakes and assholes just waiting to fuck each other over in the name of making a few extra dollars during their livestreams.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:10 am

GitGud wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:34 pm
One day he stands up, stomp with all the power he has so his bodyfat moves down his leg. His fatty toes will expand till they cannot longer keep his toenails in place so they fly away like shrapnel from a claymore mine. Everybody near him will die before his punctured belly skin ripps apart so his fat can flood the room........
If you write the DHI Discord D&D campaign I WILL play it...
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:07 am

I'm a level 5 sperg with a specialization in autism.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:22 am

Maybe his mam punishing his dick into nothing is why the doctor thought he had a vagina.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:13 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:04 pm
Keem knew what was going on but like Jim Sterling and Angry Joe he is only attaching himself to an issue because he knows it's safe.

He can quit playing dumb, he helped Boogie scare that camwhore into silence and blatantly ignored shit Boogie did but at least it helps.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.