9%
17%
80, I'm delusional
34%

Total votes: 653

LDAR-91

When Boogie used to talk about self harm and suicide

Post by LDAR-91 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:42 pm

When Boogie used to talk about suicide and things like " life is meaningless" I used to lay awake at night thinking about it and agreeing with Boogie, in that it might be better to end it all. At the time I was watching most of Boogie's streams. After his comments about Etika it fucked me up real bad because I realized Boogie was never genuine, he doesn't care about anyone, Boogie just cares about money and fame. That night his mask cam off (at least from where I stood) and I realized he was just an asshole and a fraud.

I'm glad this happened, it opened my eyes and I stopped watching him for good. If there are other young people out there still following Boogie, just please be careful about what he says and realise he only says things for attention. Don't be influenced by this idiot. Keep watching if you decide to, but keep in mind that he is a dangerous lunatic who doesn't care that he has a large young audience.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:46 pm

All in favour of banning the copypaste sperg?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:32 pm

somethingsomethingfreespeech
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:21 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:55 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:11 am
It took almost daily twitter, Youtube and twitch meltdowns for a fucking year straight. His career should've ben done and over many, many years ago. I'm absolutely fucking gobsmacked about him even being a thing anymore.
I disagree, he's a great liar. He tells all his lies with a straight face in the same way he tells, well, normal things that aren't lies. Plus he throws so many not-so-lies, but mostly warped images of reality, or cherry picks on specific thing to make a situation look completely different from his perspective.

He's very convincing to many, because he is able to keep saying something that's absolutely ridiculous, yet he seems like he believes it. So many people are incapable of indipendent thinking, so this will confuse the hell out of them, even if they're doubting him. In the end, if you want to control a herd, it matters little of what you say, but how you say it. He is the living (sadly) proof of that.
Ah well, I guess that is how it is for many people. They just believe whatever is stated as long as it's said sincerely enough. Still crazy that it works on people older than 20. By then you should've seen your fair share of bullshitters in life.
Like, the dude doubled down on his molestation stories. I guess they all saw this little fat shitkid that Steven was and all decided, (his mother, sister, brother and teacher) that they really, really wanted to sexually molest him. If you believe that shit I've got a bridge to sell to you. All I see is sexual frustration because he's defunct in that regard.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:04 pm
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:55 pm
Oh boy, have you forgotten how even like 3 years ago he was pretty damn popular and universally beloved? Especially around 2012, the fat fuck could do no wrong.
He was pretty damn popular and universally beloved because he uploaded videos where he "pretended" to be an overweight, retarded manchild. He was basically YT's court jester.
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:00 pm
Bullshit. A lot of people hated Francis even back then. His "serious" videos were where he got the majority of the die-hard fanbase - Francis was breakthrough, but you will see how people mostly remember him as that "nice Mr.Rogers that they used to watch". When he was voted the trending gamer, people didn't vote for Francis, but for the internet Jesus Boogie2988.
Francis got him the viral clicks. That's it. Millions of people torturing their co-workers by strutting up to them with their fucking phones in hand and saying the dreaded words: "Hey, check this out!", followed by pinning them down, forcing them to watch that new "funny" internet video they found about some fat dipshit tossing his Xbawks on the driveway.

Like most that have seen the "Angry German Kid" never found out or even cared to find out that it was all acting, most views Boogie got with his Francis videos back in the day were just taken as a documentation and the people never followed him any further.
The ones that did keep watching his videos, subbed to him and are still kissing his ass are the true believers. They came to see a fat guy rage and fell in love with Internet Jesus aka. Boogie. We're approaching delusions ordinarily only held by cult followers here.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:46 pm
All in favour of banning the copypaste sperg?
Easier said than done.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:28 am

>Still crazy that it works on people older than 20. By then you should've seen your fair share of bullshitters in life.
People don't actually get smarter as they age.
Also anybody who likes Buugie is retarded more than normal people.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:49 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:28 am
People don't actually get smarter as they age.
More experienced as time goes, though. At least that's what's supposed to happen. I'm not expecting the world out of grown people that have been dipshits for over 30 years but I expect very young people to not believe a fat piece of shit permaliar that he was molested as a kid by absolutely everyone independently from another.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:22 pm

We have yokels on the internet pushing 40 who still haven't mentally evolved beyond the teenager stage. It's crazy.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:08 am

There's a saying. There's no fool like an old fool. A lot of people just get more stubborn, entitled and rude as they get older. When they hit about 65, that's when their bennies kick in and the worthless boomers start acting like the world owes them everything for having lived a long time. Not bad enough they sucked the planet dry when they were young boomers. Now they're old boomers and they want all the benefits that their children and grandchildren won't be able to get when they are the same age, largely because of policy changes made by boomers.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:41 pm

I ask myself.... Can his new grill stop a shotgun slug. They must be titanium, because other materials would wear down to fast.
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

TPMElbanana

Post by TPMElbanana » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:21 pm

Have you guys seen the feet picture? Holy shit this fucker is gonna wipe in 2 years max, guaranteed. He did some stupid stunt with some ugly af camboi.