9%
17%
80, I'm delusional
34%

Total votes: 653

AdorableOtter

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by AdorableOtter » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:13 pm

Ah, wait, who?? What "assistant?" That zombie lady? Wasn't she 20 yrs old or something? Booger drama is hard to follow things happen too fast.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:58 pm

AdorableOtter wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:13 pm
Ah, wait, who?? What "assistant?" That zombie lady? Wasn't she 20 yrs old or something? Booger drama is hard to follow things happen too fast.
He was claiming they weren't actually dating but he's changed his story about what she actually was a few times. She's been an assistant, a friend, someone who he's helping, he's been managing her social media. Either way it seems whatever she was, she isn't anymore.

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:21 pm

"She's my assistant!"
*slap!*
"She's my friend!"
*slap!*
"She's my assistant!"
*slap!*
"She's my friend!"
*slap*

(Yeah, I know that's not the whole bit.)

I guess he was operating under the belief that if he said she was his "friend" or whatever that she'd be endeared to the idea and give in to his desires.
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:33 pm

Ok

>21 yrs old
>5 old son

She already looks like a living red flag (tattoos, piercings, etc), being a single mother on top of that is, well.... tragic. Is she really walking away?? Booger could be a perfect sugar/cuck daddy you know.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:45 pm

Having a kid at 15 years old doesn't really shock me, can't really give her shit for that. Shit happens. Ditching that kid to go and suck the withered cock of the Stay-Puft man's degenerate hillbilly cousin deserves a visit from a Saudi hit squad though.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:03 pm

I gotta post this like once a week. Is he dead yet? If not. Why?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:54 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:45 pm
Having a kid at 15 years old doesn't really shock me, can't really give her shit for that. Shit happens.
She doesn't look like the type that shit just happens to. More like she's actively looking for shit, pursuing it, catching it and insisting it becoming part of her lifestyle. Just look at her. You don't end up looking like that without intentionally going for the worst possible decisions in life.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:23 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:29 am
Boogie's new (((assistant))) has left the building. She's no longer staying with Boogie, moved out with no fanfare. Turns out she has a 6 year old at home she ditched to live with the butter golem. I guess going from wiping a kids' ass to wiping a 40-year old abusive deathfat's ass was just too much.
:lol:

So he's too disgusting and pathetic to even be a sugar daddy to some random dumb slut. And no, getting pregnant in 15 is not normal, unless you think that being retarded is normal. I guess that's just me, but I don't know any normal woman that would get pregnant that early.

Found this gem on Sam and Tolki :lol:

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:35 pm

AdorableOtter wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:33 pm
Ok

>21 yrs old
>5 old son

She already looks like a living red flag (tattoos, piercings, etc), being a single mother on top of that is, well.... tragic. Is she really walking away?? Booger could be a perfect sugar/cuck daddy you know.
Yeah, but then you have to reach through his fat folds and touch his peepee. Good on her for realizing she could be doing something more dignified, like waiting tables at hooters or hooking.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:54 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:23 pm

:lol:

So he's too disgusting and pathetic to even be a sugar daddy to some random dumb slut. And no, getting pregnant in 15 is not normal, unless you think that being retarded is normal. I guess that's just me, but I don't know any normal woman that would get pregnant that early.
I never said it was "normal" (although where I live in Albion has one of the highest teen pregnancy rates in Europe lel). What I was getting at is teenagers are completely retarded and like having sex with one another. That's a bad combination and sometimes shit happens. I've never met a girl who wanted to get pregnant that early but accidents happen, especially when you're a teenager who's dumb as a brick. That's not worth focusing on. What is worth focusing on is being the sort of person who'll ditch a 6 year old to bump uglies with Boogie for money.

Now, imagine the kind of human garbage this chick has to be to do that. Purely money grubbing thot, disgusting tbh. Then remember that Boogie wasn't even able to keep her around for more than a few weeks. How badly do you have to fuck up to drive that kind of person away from a meal ticket? Jesus.