14%
9%
17%
80, I'm delusional
34%

Total votes: 653

Re: Boogie: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:23 pm

Whenever I see him open his fat gob I immediately think "Go see a fucking dentist".

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:53 pm

I don't think dentists have dentist chairs big enough for this nigger
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:40 pm

Soy face with trailer park teeth.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:06 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:22 pm
When I broke my leg and couldn't work for a few months I only gained 5-10 kg but I noticed immediately how heavy I became compared to before and how much harder it was just walking around. I was in pretty good shape before that happened due to semi-heavy work. I can't understand how anyone can feel comfortable like that and would propel that process to a point where it's not only a serious health hazard but also makes you dependent on having a nanny :lol:
Yeah, no joke. I weigh close to 100 kg, which is too much but not drastically so since it's not overweight purely in fat as it was before I was lifting. But still, you notice the weight dramatically. Go skating, fall, you impact the ground at a ridiculous force even when you're practically at a standstill. Boogie just has to stumble and he'll utterly destroy himself.
Now that's me lifting and being pretty active and all that shit. Imagine that low-test faggot who did nothing but sit around for years.
Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:24 pm
There is 0 chance he didnt mostly use a scooter.
Absolutely this. His legs are FUBAR and will always remain that way, no matter how much weight he loses. He could have his normal weight today and still not be able to walk much further than the shitter. When he says he can walk he a) means that he can walk for a couple of steps and stand for a moment without it being complete agony and b) is lying like he does about everything.
He's the kinda nigga to walk from his room to his mailbox and be glad when he makes it back to his chair and then claim he can walk perfectly fine.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:54 am

Don't forget that he's ripped as shit under all that fat. If he walks for too long his leg muscles will just crush his bones.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:02 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:06 am
I weigh close to 100 kg
Fatty :lol: I weight slightly over 80, but I was 93 at my heaviest, and you really do notice even 5 kilogram difference. I like being active and I couldn't even imagine weighting 120 kg or so, which if I'm not mistaken was Booger's initial goal to get to. It would be a nightmare.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Go skating, fall, you impact the ground at a ridiculous force even when you're practically at a standstill. Boogie just has to stumble and he'll utterly destroy himself.
Yep, after all, the guy needed a month to recover from falling from a chair he broke. Steel chair if I'm not mistaken.
Kugelfisch wrote:
He's the kinda nigga to walk from his room to his mailbox and be glad when he makes it back to his chair and then claim he can walk perfectly fine.
That has to be true. Like I've said, him talking about being able to walk for hours is complete horseshit, what he means is that he can spend few hours per day without having to lie down instantly. I would be shocked if he was be able to stand for more than 10 minutes at once. And that's just standing, imagine him walking, poor guy, what a hero to the nation.
Guest wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:22 pm
That's why any serious fitness instructor lets fat people do underwater aerobic.
I see fatties at the pool every time after closing hours (the water aerobic happens after it's closed to public, because we have small pool in town), it certainly is one of the few ways for those people to move around and excercise. But that would take effort. He has one video of him being at pool, but I think that was almost 10 years ago and he surely wasn't there to work out.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:46 am

It's now been a year since Anita cucked him...

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:17 pm

Might be worth watching.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:05 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:17 pm
Might be worth watching.
Really! It's Hehe, so you know it's going to be shit. And he's going to suck Steven's microdick while being incredibly awkward, as they always are, and Booger will not shut the fuck up, since he loves talking about himself more than Total Bitchfit, and that's really something. Why is it worth watching again? Granted, I would probably watch that over one of Booger's creepy streams, but since I don't need to take such a drastic action, I think I'll pass.
Last edited by Some Sick Fuck on Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:07 am

To be fair he does look slimmer there, just haggard and old and he still needs to lose my entire body weight to live a normal life. It's like he's aging a year with every lb he loses.