17%
80, I'm delusional
34%

Total votes: 653

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by mad bum » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:40 am

He's even rich enough to where he could have meals delivered to him to guarantee he's keeping on the path to weight loss, but no, jabba is just full of excuses.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:47 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:06 pm
He has been making endless excuses how he can't exercise, but lately he has been too lazy to even stick to that bullshit lie, now he's just flat out saying that he doesn't have the willpower.
He knows his cult following will find it "inspirational" when he tells them he doesn't have the willpower to replace junk food with healthy food.

TBH he could eat as much as he wants and lose weight if he'd eat the right things. Which he can afford. But he won't do it.

What kills me is he had SURGERY and he treated that as a magic bullet. Then he gets out of surgery and it's right back to bitching and whining and complaining and overeating. G fucking G.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:29 am

Wasn't the surgery supposed to make him not eat that much anymore, or drink soda? What calorie-loaded snacks is he eating to maintain this much weight?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:31 am

I don't think the surgery stops you from drinking soda, why would it?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:34 am

Soda actually makes your stomach bloat up after surgery and undoes the effects of the surgery.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:38 am

I remember him saying soda would give him stomach cramps/stomachaches if he drank it post-WLS, but I probably remembered wrong.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:46 am

Doctors give patients after WLS a list of approved foods and soda is a banned food for them. The carbonation is very bad for the state of the newly-operated-on stomach. The carbonation stretches the stomach size.

Boogie claimed after surgery that he would be "unable" to eat junk food and drink soda. Obviously that was a delusional lie.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:53 am

That makes sense, he must have thought WLS was some wizardry shit that would alter his taste buds or something like that.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:44 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:46 am
Boogie claimed after surgery that he would be "unable" to eat junk food and drink soda. Obviously that was a delusional lie.
Unable to do so for a short while. He never learned how to stop eating garbage, so his shrunken stomach is only delaying the inevitable.
AdorableOtter wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:20 am
Exercise has nothing to do with fat loss, especially when it comes to morbid whales. What Booger should do is eating less calories and that's it.
What's so weird about his situation is, he is rich enough to hire dietician/food services/etc and let them do the work (e.g. make/deliver filling meals with sugar substitute like erythritol) but he doesn't, because......???? He is genius when it comes to manipulating people but super dumb at not dying early.
Do you honestly think he would listen to some guy telling him. What to eat? Or that he would willingly only order good food? He's the type of guy who'd smuggle in pizza after pizza into the hospital. The only way for him to stop eating that shit is by force.
Singh'sSpot wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:03 pm
It seems like ever since the surgery he spent more time whining in front of the camera than actually exercising to continue the weight loss plan, that's the whole point of the surgery, take off the fat and loss the rest through dieting and exercise.

But no instead he's eating that disgusting raw steak and that potato which I'm sure has a shit ton of carbs, also I'm sure he's been snacking on a few junk food items off camera. I bet even Steven Assanti can run rings around this fool.
It's as if greenlighting such a surgery for a bloke who has obviously never done anything to show that he can change was a waste of money.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:47 pm

Surgeon should have killed him, for the good of the public.