9%
17%
80, I'm delusional
34%

Total votes: 653

rabidtictac

Re: Boogie: The Fats of our Lives

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:26 am

Kugelfisch wrote:Good thing they'd get jackshit for views if they weren't on Youtube.
It's always hilarious to me how few internet nobodies realize this.

How many TGWTG nobodies have we watched totally fucking disappear in terms of even relatively mainstream appeal? DHI used to be 90% TGWTG posts and now the only reason we have those TGWTG threads at all is because we're oldfags nostalgic for the days of shitting on TGWTG. What relevance does Film Brain have to the YouTube of current year +2?

DSP is crying about his eight-year legacy. Sorry buddy, but you're going to be entirely gone within 2-3 years MAX. Maybe in a more just world, these e-celebs would fade off the map faster, but they always have their hardcore fans, which ensures a slower decline.

None of these guys, except maybe the Marikiplier/PDP top tier, could survive without YouTube. YT could easily survive without them.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:57 am

Guys like DSP are effectively already gone, but they still cling onto their channels for as long as possible. Even if they realize that it'll only keep going downhill for them.

They will never make profit if they make their own site, and they know it. They have to stay on YT no matter how much they whine about it. In fact, this only earns them easy cash from their whining videos.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

drisko

Post by drisko » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:50 am

mad bum wrote:The nursery rhyme thing still surprises me but doesn't as now you can have a tablet substitute toys and crap so is probably on a 24/7 loop in a ton of houses.
I'm kind of surprised there isn't any Sesame Street stuff on there, little kids love watching the same thing over and over.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:12 am

Bbbbut Boogie sempai said that youtube is losing advertisers and it might all be over like 2012! If he loses his job, my life is over. Better get a quick loan just so I can give him more money on patreon so he can hire a nurse to change his shitty diapers every day, my hero deserves only the best!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZDwSbZ8YgY

Yes, spread panic, continue with clickbait titles and crazy claims, really squeeze your audience and frighten them. He could be a succesful politician. Not good, but certainly successful. Or a mobster. So I guess it's better than he's ended up just being a massive piece of shit on jewtube.

I was completely unaware of this and I don't believe a thing this slob barfs out, but given the number of sources, it seems genuine enough. So if that's the case and it could mean less of shitty channels like Booger's, then yes, that's good.

Then there is this wonderful quote:
People rely on youtube...
Maybe it's time for them to start relying on themselves for once. Motherfucker then proceeds to order people to watch more of his videos to make him more money, and says that many people's dreams might be falling apart. Sure, if you dream is to make money, that could be the case, but what stops you from making videos even if that can no longer be your main source of income? What a great, passive agressive condescending video he had made this time!

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:50 am

Watching these fucks squirm and sweat for once has really been great, I hope more advertisers pull out just to make it better even better. Some YouTubers say they lost over half there income which is kektastic.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:01 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:Worst Bay Area Metal band for sure. And I'm including Hair Metal. Their glory days have long since passed.
Relevant:
http://www.metal-archives.com/reviews/M ... aBoris/147

Warning: it is lengthy, but a brilliant deconstruction of the band.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:44 pm

thnikkaman wrote:
Kugelfisch wrote:Worst Bay Area Metal band for sure. And I'm including Hair Metal. Their glory days have long since passed.
Relevant:
http://www.metal-archives.com/reviews/M ... aBoris/147

Warning: it is lengthy, but a brilliant deconstruction of the band.
I'd also like to point out that Ulrich is a Dane. Coincidence? I think not.
Metal sperging ahead:
SpoilerShow
I remember very well what brought me to metal. In my teenage years Limp Bizkit, Korn, Rage against the Machine and such were popular. I was fine with those bands. It was silly, angry music for silly, angry teenagers, which we were. But that wasn't exactly (or at all) Metal.

While going to some party a friend reached me his walkman and told me to "check this shit out". Painkiller by Judas Priest. Heavy, fast, ridiculous! I liked it MUCH better than Metallica, which another friend was a massive fanboy of. Painkiller was too crazy for both of them.
So he, who was mostly into Van Halen (fucking trash to me) and AC/DC (alright) told me I'd likely even like Slayer if I liked Painkiller.
From the very moment I heard Reign in Blood I was a total metalhead. It's one of the few albums I'd call perfect.

It's a shame that I didn't have any internet and all my friends were into soft shit. Same guys and that dumb bassist I mentioned were the ones talking me into going to that Dream Theatre concert. Worst fucking shit I've ever heard and attended to. They say sucking your own dick isn't gay but Progressive Metal is the proof to the contrary.
TL;DR: Had only friends into shit like Metallica as the hardest Metal they liked, would've loved to know about actual Thrash Metal way earlier.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

progfan777

Post by progfan777 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:11 pm

Kugelfisch wrote: Same guys and that dumb bassist I mentioned were the ones talking me into going to that Dream Theatre concert. Worst fucking shit I've ever heard and attended to. They say sucking your own dick isn't gay but Progressive Metal is the proof to the contrary.
Prog metal is one of the most degenerate genres of all time. Prog metalheads would never give Dillinger's Calculating Infinity the time of day even though it is more technical than the litany of ripoff bands.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:52 pm

progfan777 wrote:
Kugelfisch wrote: Same guys and that dumb bassist I mentioned were the ones talking me into going to that Dream Theatre concert. Worst fucking shit I've ever heard and attended to. They say sucking your own dick isn't gay but Progressive Metal is the proof to the contrary.
Prog metal is one of the most degenerate genres of all time. Prog metalheads would never give Dillinger's Calculating Infinity the time of day even though it is more technical than the litany of ripoff bands.
It's pretentious and that's something I just can't stand in music. Jazz is the same. Do you play guitar? Have you met a Jazz guitarist? It's the most agonizing experience you can imagine.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:54 pm

I'm not good at gifs/memes but if I was I'd make a gif of Vito Corleone saying "You know a man that doesn't love Judas Priest can't be a real man."

Don't knock Van Halen though, at least not the Dave albums, those rule.

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.