17%
80, I'm delusional
34%

Total votes: 653

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:36 pm

He entertains himself by talking about him, himself, and also events that are not about him, but he'll find a way to make it about himself anyways.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:42 am

Rushy wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:08 pm
I thought Boogie was supposed to be some kind of entertainer or something? Checking his Twitter feels like I'm attending a Fat People Anonymous meeting.
He's entertainer for pathetic and depressed people. One of a kind.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:18 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:36 pm
He entertains himself by talking about him, himself, and also events that are not about him, but he'll find a way to make it about himself anyways.
He'll recap what he said about himself in his podcast with himself.

Seriously, what is he even doing in streams now? Does he even play games anymore? I really have to wonder who watches him blabber on about himself since it's either totally demented or just vile what he's saying.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:06 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:18 pm
Seriously, what is he even doing in streams now? Does he even play games anymore? I really have to wonder who watches him blabber on about himself since it's either totally demented or just vile what he's saying.
i dont think he knows what he does in streams anymore.

2 years or so ago I used to watch his streams all the time. He used to spend 20-40 minutes talking about whatever, then he would play a game for 2 hours or so. I enjoyed that because I like watching people play games (always have since family game night when we'd all take turns playing Atari) and boogie can could be entertaining.
I stopped watching when that turned into 20-40 minutes of spewing random sounds from his mouth, 20 minutes of making up some stupid song, 1 hour of opening pokemon/other toys, then 30 minutes of him making random noises in whatever multiplayer game he plays with fans who paid him enough money to get added to his friend lists. Interspersed in all that is about 45 minutes of retarded text to speech.

I sometimes get a morbid curiosity to check out a current stream, but I never get drunk enough.

Why Boogie will never hire a personal trainer or nutritionist.

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:12 pm

With Boogie's abysmal weight loss progress since surgery, I think it's safe to say the surgery was pretty much a failure. Sure the surgery was successful in the sense that it reduced his stomach, but boogie has sabotaged it with his endless excuses. Such as "Dez abandoned me so I had to order uber eats every day" and "muh dissociation" it's clear Boogie had made no progress at all mentally and therefore the surgery was a failure due to the fact that Boogie's weight issues are a result of mental behavior (excuses, lies, laziness) not a physical one (the size of his stomach).

So at this point some people are saying he should hire a personal trainer or nutritionist to give him some extra help since he somehow fucked up a surgery that was guaranteed to have him lose 150lbs minimum even if he didn't try at all.

While he has more than enough money to hire a team of personal trainers and nutritionists, he will never do that. This is because Boogie cannot handle criticism or being told he's wrong about something. So if he hires someone whose job it is to get him healthy, they're going to tell him what he never likes to hear: "you're eating too much".

They wont accept his bullshit excuses either and he knows this. He knows they will call out every lie and excuse he makes so he will be powerless against them. They will tell him the truth about how it's his fault he cant lose weight.

You have to understand Boogie is one of the weakest people you'll ever know. Random people on twitter disagreeing with his shitty opinions caused him to become suicidal and threaten to delete his twitch/youtube. If he cant handle that how can he handle someone who is going to call him out on every excuse and lie?

He rather have his fans tell him he's doing amazing and accept all his excuses as "reasons" that cannot be questioned. Hiring a personal trainer or nutritionist would basically be like hiring an SVG fan to him. It would force him to accept he's wrong and take responsibility for his actions, two things he never will do.

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:12 pm
You have to understand Boogie is one of the weakest people you'll ever know.
Word. Assuming there's any validity at all to his claims of growing up in an abusive home, Boogie is a walking rolling refutation of the "hard time create strong men" meme.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:29 pm
Guest wrote:
You have to understand Boogie is one of the weakest people you'll ever know.
Word. Assuming there's any validity at all to his claims of growing up in an abusive home, Boogie is a walking rolling refutation of the "hard time create strong men" meme.
The absolute failure of western society has destroyed that axiom. Now weakness is treated as a virtue and strength as "toxic".
Is Spoony dead yet?

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:40 pm

I'm ashamed to admit that when I listened to Pat's podcast where he interviewed Boogie, I bought into the whole thing. I believed that his mother was abusive, that he'd gone to therapy, that he'd overcome his past and had a good marriage, etc. I pride myself in detecting bullshit, but the man is a master manipulator. Kudos to anyone who saw through him the first time around.
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:57 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:18 pm
Basically, the lazy fucker figured out that playing video games is too much work (Spoony, anyone?) and talking about himself gets him more money, so he has given up on doing anything else while streaming.
ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:40 pm
Kudos to anyone who saw through him the first time around.
I don't think anybody could guess just from one video, especially if you don't know the fucker. Seeing any of his streams though, that's a different story, however, he only recently (ok, abour 2 years ago according to Panniculus) went full psycho mode there.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Why Boogie will never hire a personal trainer or nutritionist.

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:08 pm

Pretty sure this will hurt him in the long run. His current flock of cultists appears to be happy with the new Boogie Psycho Show, but what kind of new sheeple would tune in to that?
Guest wrote:
So at this point some people are saying he should hire a personal trainer or nutritionist to give him some extra help since he somehow fucked up a surgery that was guaranteed to have him lose 150lbs minimum even if he didn't try at all.
You could give him a personal trainer for free, and he'd call the whole thing off within hours.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette