17%
80, I'm delusional
34%

Total votes: 653

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Boogie: The Fats of our Lives

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:04 pm

Except people actually "like" him. DSP couldn't even convince a little kid of anything to save his life.

(I wonder if the followers of St. Boogie use His Fatness as a religion replacement.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:46 pm

Retarded people adore Booger. And a lot of them. Phil has his retards as well, there is just much less of them, but it's still impressive that with all the effort Phil puts into alienating everyone, these idiots stay and give him their money and time.

So while Booger puts a lot of effort into manipulating people and gets a lot of brainwashed cultists, Phil despite all odds still has plenty of insane people at his disposal - therefore, both are impressive and both deserve to be slowly tortured to death.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Cucksonjin

Post by Cucksonjin » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:12 pm

so brave!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:58 pm

That was painfully boring. Really the only thing that might be slightly interesting is seeing his cultists in the comments trying to outcuck themselves in who will suck Boogie's fats the most by giving him the most desperate compliments.
Dude this monumental. Forget the haters. You're a legend!
One of the few people that can walk for couple of minutes. What a legend.
I am so fucking proud right now, you have no idea.
Nobody has an idea you fucking lunatic... I hope you're equally proud of things that actually matter.
So amazing to see your transformation
From willingly disabled to a regular cripple, what a beautiful butterfly Boogie has become!
You sir, are an inspiration!
As usual, although I am not sure if he's inspiring them to learn how to walk or lose weight.

And few people had the nerve to tell him to put his retarded dog on a leash! The audacity! Some cuck even mentioned that the dog could make some people feel uncomfortable - damn right, it's making me uncomfortable any time I see it, leash or no leash.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:08 am

His dog wasn't leashed?

Fuck. Boogie triggers me with everything he does. I hate cunts who won't put their dogs on a leash. It doesn't matter if your dog is nice or not. It's a fucking DOG. It might see a small animal and chase it 5 blocks. It might get scared and run away. It might run across the street and get hit by a car. It might see a person and decide it hates them, so it goes over and bites them.

There are so many situations in life that can happen when you don't leash your dog. I fucking hate hate hate faggots who won't put their dogs on a leash. Not leashing your dog is a sign that you are a shitty dog owner. You don't leash the dog for others-you leash the dog for YOU, so that YOU don't have to cry like a child when a car runs him over or he gets put to sleep by a judge.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:17 am

Did you guys look at the houses in the back? He must live in one of those gated communities because they all look the same and they all look massive.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:04 am

Does he clean up after his dog when it shits in a nieghbor's yard, or is he just a piece of shit in that respect as well?
RAPEMAN wrote:

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:04 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:04 am
Does he clean up after his dog when it shits in a nieghbor's yard, or is he just a piece of shit in that respect as well?
Are you angry at him, or your neighbours? :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:17 am

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:04 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:04 am
Are you angry at him, or your neighbours? :lol:
Seeing loose dogs triggers me hard. I suppose you won't understand if you didn't deal with it for a long time. I had so many shitbird neighbors growing up who would let their dogs out to use the bathroom all around the neighborhood, or just let them run loose while walking them. You'd see loose, often unkind dogs roaming in the evenings. If you didn't have a fence, they'd be all over your yard, shitting on everything, peeing everywhere and killing any livestock or small pets they could find.

I love dogs, but I hate most dog owners. Boogie looks like the typical shitty dog owner I remember. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:44 am

What do you expect from someone so utterly irresponsible like Booger? He would probably say something like: "Sammy the retard chokes on leash, so I won't allow it, he could kill himself!" He wouldn't admit that he is too lazy to use the leash.

Besides, he couldn't pick up his dog's turds even if he wanted to, he would need his slave to do it for him.