14%
9%
17%
80, I'm delusional
34%

Total votes: 653

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:26 pm

Goons really are the Jews of the net. They're behind everything. This is legitimately unnerving.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:00 pm
Hirojewki recently held a contest for anons to design an official "Virtual YouTuber" for 4chan. (I'm only vaguely aware of Virtual YouTubers, they're some gay anime shit.) He apparently chose the worst/most uninspired design, and the artwork was also full of tracing which wasn't allowed in the rules :^). I don't think you even got a prize for winning, even though this new mascot deal would be used to make 4chan('s masters at Jewgle) money. And no a free pass doesn't count.
Nothing can surpass Ai-chan.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:02 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:42 pm
Don't know why any of you are surprised that a site created by an SA goon, run by SA goons and initially populated by SA goons who got banned from SA is run by scum
Something Sensitive?
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:33 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:42 pm
Don't know why any of you are surprised that a site created by an SA goon, run by SA goons and initially populated by SA goons who got banned from SA is run by scum
Everyone knew m00t was a jewing faggot. People just didn't expect him getting replaced by an even greedier, less trustworthy faggot. That seemed impossible.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:34 pm

I'm pretty sure that moot met Hiroshimoot through SA so yeah. No surprises that he turned up total scum
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:40 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:34 pm
I'm pretty sure that moot met Hiroshimoot through SA so yeah. No surprises that he turned up total scum
Doesn't matter either way where he met him. Before he sold 4chan, he was too busy embracing his (((heritage))) and getting cucked by some whore.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:55 pm

Well, he can embrace his ((heritage)) all he wants. At the end of the day he'll always be the guy who created 4chan to the people he's trying to ingratiate himself with
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:56 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:55 pm
Well, he can embrace his ((heritage)) all he wants. At the end of the day he'll always be the guy who created 4chan to the people he's trying to ingratiate himself with
Yup, that's been the source of torment for him over the last couple of years he still owned it. He tried to sell it many times but never found a buyer and he couldn't get into the upper echelons of jewry like The Zucc.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

What I think happened in Colorado with Boogie and Dani.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:53 pm

For those of you who haven't been keeping up with Boogie this past week. He traveled to Colorado with his "good friend" Dani where they met up with Kidbehindacamera, Mcjuggernuggets, Brian, and Swift. When the first footage of the trip was posted, people noticed right away that Dani was being very distant towards Boogie.

In many scenes she was either sitting as far away from his as possible or in the background. In the 4 different videos I've watched of the Colorado trip, I can only find one instance of Dani and Boogie talking to each other and it's not even from Boogie's own video. In MJN's video of the trip, Boogie asks Dani if she liked climbing the mountain and she says "yeah". That's literally the only interaction between them I could find. In Boogie's own video they don't speak at all, even when they're sitting on the plane and Boogie is shoving the camera in her face she just sits there with headphones in like he's invisible.

Based on this, I think Boogie and Dani grew very distant during the course of the Colorado trip. The tipping point seemed to be around the beginning of the hike, then after that it went downhill fast. So after seeing this physical and emotional distance between Boogie and Dani, I combed through the videos again trying to find an explanation for it. Did Boogie say something that pissed her off? Did Boogie scold her for not doing a good enough job taking care of him on the trip? Did Dani finally have enough and just mentally check out?

I think all of those explanations are plausible. However, my favorite and the one I believe has the most evidence backing it up is the theory that Swift basically stole Dani's affection and attention from Boogie during the trip.

Quick rundown on Swift. He's MJN's cameraman and he's probably the most amicable guy in the group. Dani also seems to be the most friendly towards him out of all the guys. For example, out of all the guys on the trip, there is the most footage of her talking to Swift. Also, during Swift's own vlog of the trip he was hard flirting with Dani and even made her laugh a few times.

And while Dani was seen to grow more distant towards Boogie as the trip went on, she seemed to be growing closer and interacting more with Swift. Look at the seating arrangement at the dinner after the hike for example. Dani is sitting as far away as possible from Boogie, but Swift is relatively closer. Things start to escalate afterwards when they went out on the town, Dani and Swift teamed up for a game of cornhole while Boogie was left on the sidelines and they sat down next to each other while playing Pac Man battle. Then at breakfast the next day they were sitting next to each other again.

In my opinion, this trip had them practically looking like a couple, or at the very least showing they had grown considerably closer as friends. Meanwhile Boogie was given the cold shoulder in every interaction of them I could find. I think they would make a good couple honestly, they're both around the same age (He's 22 and shes 21 I think) and Swift seems a million times more likeable than Boogie. It's not wonder why it appears as though Dani gave Swift the majority of her attention during the trip while avoiding Boogie as much as she could.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:26 pm

This really doesn't say anything, he might be pulling off the same shit he did with his wife, where he was basically hiding her behind cameras most of the time - who cares if it looks really awkward to see her stand 20 meters away from them, it's a serious business trip, dudes!

I've seen a lot of this speculation on S&T and no offence, but this is fucking autistic. This is the kind of sperging foxdickfarms are full of. Who even knows if Booger's new thot likes him or not? She might be in on it only for the money. She might not be - but with so many unknowns around buttergolem's life, I don't think it's ever worth trying to go into such details as you do. Who cares about Dani and Swift? The only thing that I care about is any eventual aftermath when she decides that wiping Booger's ass isn't worth the money.

The only thing I saw from that trip was how pathetically boring it was - they walked for 10 minutes, didn't climb anything, and Booger goes: "Look at the view, it was worth the climb!" while just looking at countryside. I guess that's considered hiking now - his fanbase will eat that up.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.