17%
80, I'm delusional
34%

Total votes: 653

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Guest » Mon May 27, 2019 11:49 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 11:20 pm
It's disgusting, but so are his supporters.
I've been assuming that, as with Wings and DSP, his "supporters" are just a different kind of troll.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue May 28, 2019 12:53 am

Obviously not. KFC wings has trolls, so does Pigroach, but Booger has significantly more cultists than trolls. He's certainly much smarter, evil and manipulative than the other two. Wings is a cowardly cunt, and Pigroach is a greedy moron. Booger is actual evil.

Despite being much worse "human" being than those two, he is still viewed as that nice fat youtube guy by people who don't pay attention to all the shit he does. Similar to Totalbitchfit, who is still regarded as some hero and not the petty little manchild that he was.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue May 28, 2019 5:59 am

Boogie just never stops with his manipulation, is the thing. He's smarter than the pigroach because he tries to spin even his toxicity as some kind of positive meme. Unlike DSP, he's not above straight-up crying on camera or on social media and pulling out all the "pity me" cards possible. Reminder that we only know about the abusive parents shit because Boogie has been using it for YEARS as a "get out of jail free card" for his bad behavior.

That doctor on the supersize vs superskinny episode called it YEARS ago. Before the weight loss surgery. Before Dez left. Before everything. He said "Boogie has to want to change and I don't get any indication from him that he does." Paraphrasing because I don't remember the exact quote. He saw that Boogie really has no interest in putting in the work and that's still fucking true. Boogie will always be where he is now. Whatever weight loss he had is gonna slow down and stop, if it hasn't reversed already.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Tue May 28, 2019 8:16 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 5:59 am
That doctor on the supersize vs superskinny episode called it YEARS ago. Before the weight loss surgery. Before Dez left. Before everything. He said "Boogie has to want to change and I don't get any indication from him that he does."
Dr Christian. I remember him looking at Boogie's lunch with complete disgust. He tried to be polite, but he clearly fucking loathed the guy.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue May 28, 2019 8:22 am

He sent a patient to speak with Boogie so that the guy would realize what it's like when you age at a super morbidly obese body size. Because the fat guy that went to see Boogie was one of these mindless eaters IIRC and he just wasn't thinking about the effect it would have on his health because he was young. The fat dude who met with Boogie seemed like a nice guy honestly.

So what does Boogie do? Take the guy out to some buffet breakfast restaurant thing and eat mountains of sugary, meaty junk food.

And the doctor was NOT fooled by Boogie's act. Boogie is always full of words words words. More so than me and my post count here is not small. Boogie knows how to say the "right" thing, but his words are never mirrored by actions. The doctor could see that. For all Boogie cried about his health problems, at the end of the day, he just wanted to eat whatever the fuck he wanted in whatever amounts he wanted. All the "muh health, muh abuse, muh hard life" was just an excuse to eat more.

Shit's no different now. He eats like shit, gains weight back POST-surgery and then comes onto twitter to bitch about "muh depression," "muh divorce," "muh rough times," "I need positivity guiz" and other bullshit. He reminds me of amberlynn reid actually. Another fat whale who eats like shit, then lies about it and pretends that mean comments are the reason they eat rather than a crippling food addiction they refuse to do anything about.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue May 28, 2019 11:33 am

I've looked up this Reid whale and the similarities are impressive, she's another Booger :lol: She might not be as evil (I haven't noticed any excuses about abusive rapist parents), is probably significantly dumber (looking at her caveman expression), but certainly just as manipulative.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue May 28, 2019 2:55 pm

Is that Triggalypuff?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 28, 2019 5:01 pm

I think they just start to look the same because all that fat is covering up any unique facial features.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 29, 2019 7:34 pm

Help me out here. How realistic is it for somebody to join the army, go through training, serve in Desert Storm and then AFTER all that die at a base at 18yrs of age? Can you join the military when you're 17 or something?
I mean all that shit takes some time so I find it pretty unrealistic to get sent to the front at barely 18. Desert Storm wasn't exactly a "holy shit send whoever we have because we're running out of soldiers" kinda war.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 29, 2019 7:53 pm

Maybe he was an underage cyborg soldier from some genderswap version of Gunslinger Girls.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette