34%

Total votes: 653

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Boogie: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat May 19, 2018 8:52 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 4:33 am
He's still super pissed off at Dez for leaving. Some Sick Fuck, I'm interested what you think about this video. It's pretty gross and I have to tap out now.
What I think? At this point, the guy is straight A psychopath for me. We kinda share our disgust with the guy so you know what's triggering me about him. But the most defining thing is that I would like to fucking think that I hang out with adults and people who actually respect me and won't try to bullshit me. I'm not like 8-bit Mickey who has to work in a shitty factory where other people bully him and his life is a living hell. I have the benefit of hanging out with people who will not bullshit me and that's what I value about life.

Booger behaves like a scheming child that has learned how to outsmart his shitty parents and acts without any respect - words doesn't have the same meaning for him as do for others. At this point, this is beyond alient, autistic, manipulative, etc. This is straight up psychopath territory, especially the belittleing of any criticism people have of him - now he talks about people being afraid of him, is that what he calls being ridiculed now? If so, DSP has a lot of people that are afraid of him. I suppose that's also why he still fascinates me and makes me wish death upon him, not mentioning the terrible example he's setting up for any poor moron that's willing to take him seriously.

I know I gave his stupid cow of a wife a lot of shit in the past, and in my eyes, she deserves all that, because in the end, unless she ever spills beans, we will never know how their relationship really was, but the way he's talking about it now, it's clear who has been in charge. And I feel like the dumb cow is more likely to eventually kill herself rather than finding a way to enact revenge on him.

Listening to him talking about divorce as a beautiful thing is like from some art movie. Forget Francis Boogie, when you're you, you creep me out the most. The very first thing he says "relentless positivity", yeah, maybe that's the problem, because his "positivity" has the opposite effect on me. I don't talk about any of my sperging with my IRL friends (because who would), but I would like to think that most of them would react to Boogie in the same way.

The guy is just endless depression, just a stream of negativity. I've lasted 5 minutes and fuck the guy. I can't take any more.

5 second wiki search about psychopaths:
persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, and egotistical traits.
If that's not Booger, then I don't know what he is.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 4:33 am
He has plateau'd in weight loss at 375 pounds. Remember he claimed he was like 500 or 550. I'll leave it to you to figure out how much he's still eating to maintain at 375.
Also, lol at this. What a failure he is. At least he will keep torturing himself with his shitty personality, because the one person he can't bullshit in his life is he alone. As for his calories, once again, he's of course lying - there is no way a person can be his size while only taking in 2000 calories per day. So I suppose he really is a half plant as I've suspected?

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat May 19, 2018 10:59 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 4:46 am
Listening to Boogie low-key shit on Dez "she made me so angry" "we still talk and are friends and stuff" "I'm so sad and alone and angry because this should have been the best years of my life" is honestly pissing me off.
I'm not even going to watch that crap but seriously fuck him for continuing to bring her up at all. He is self aware enough to know that if he flat out shits on her he will look responsible for his 12 year old fans abusing her so he does this dog whistling shit where he acts like he is still being nice but knows damn well that a small portion of his idiot fans will give her shit. He has been on the internet for decades, he fucking knows how this shit works and it is cold and calculated from that sack of shit. The little digs like you quoted are his way of saying "She is an evil bitch who ruined me guys, don't you want to do something about it" without actually saying it.

He has been doing it for months now, SickFuck isn't really far off calling him a psychopath at this point. Get the fuck over it and learn from what you did you vile cunt.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 19, 2018 2:28 pm

Wasn't it about 40% of the people that had stomach reduction surgery spring back to their old weight? There was never any doubt in my mind that he'd fall back. He'll eventually be able to eat like a toal pig again and you best know that he's already got a dozen of reasons to rationalise that behaviour.
The stuff with Dez? Good. More and more people will become aware of what a total piece of shit he is. As SSF once said, he's pure evil. TB kicking the bucket is one thing. I'm honestly not really affected by it since he really had no relevance for us for over a year now. SJW dying however will be celebrated by me.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sat May 19, 2018 2:42 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 2:28 pm
The stuff with Dez? Good. More and more people will become aware of what a total piece of shit he is.
Boogie has this strange track record of having multiple videos and posts evidencing how awful he is but then, somehow, everyone who isn't a sperg, like us, ends up going, "yeah whatever," and only looking at how positive he is. He can literally get away with murder, at this point. People will just go, "but he's such a nice guy! Look at his normal videos! He's just upset right now," and tell you to fuck off the second you start going, "but remember that time he got a text from Dez while he was shitting on her on livestream," or, "remember that time he threw a friend in the MtG community under the bus because it was the politically correct thing to do even though it was wrong of him to do so," and they pay no attention to it.

His comment section and fan community are such a cesspool of ceaseless positivity that truth can't permeate it. Not only does he delete comments calling him out but the comment is quickly replaced with various, "there shouldn't be any negativity here," and, "Boogie you're so stunning and brave and you look so thin!"
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat May 19, 2018 2:48 pm

Honestly he has the perfect audience though of young and dumb, if you really wanted to he could start doing the sponsorships and no one would give him shit for it because muh divorce. Angry Joe has the complete opposite audience and I love how much he hates them.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 19, 2018 3:36 pm

Boogie's comment sections read like Brave New World shit or like Clockwork Orange. Only positivity because everything else would be doubleplus ungood.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat May 19, 2018 3:39 pm

He just looks like a fat old man now. He actually fit the part better when he was 500 lbs. Now with all that nerdshit behind him he looks like a dad in his son's room because he needed to look something up on the computer.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sun May 20, 2018 5:00 pm

Noobie_John
1 day ago (edited)
I hate words like “move on” and “get over it” when it comes to heartbreak. Do people like not understand how this works? It’s been shown that when you compare a brain going through heartbreak and someone going through heroin withdrawn, they essentially act the same. That’s why when people get heartbroken, they do ANYTHING, that includes endlessly thinking about your ex-loved one to get your “fix.” It’s much better to be understanding and reassuring than to be spouting out “words of wisdom.” Understanding how our brains work and basic psychology has helped me waaaay more than just “move on.”
What amazing, ironically, "words of wisdom," from someone who doesn't understand that you don't fix a problem by constantly causing said problem.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 20, 2018 5:51 pm

Doesn't "be understanding" and "reassuring" also have a high chance of "words of wisdom" - like this guy's "I know this shit because SCIENCE!"
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 20, 2018 7:27 pm

That's a load of shit. I'd like to see the evidence for that nonsense. People say "move on" because you're not a unique little fucking snowflake that's the first person in the world that has been heartbroken. Stop being a faggot about it, pussy.
Besides, Boogie is not heartbroken. He's raging mad that his slave plaything dared to go away.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!