17%
80, I'm delusional
34%

Total votes: 653

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Boogie: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:53 pm

sanicb00m wrote:I honestly want booger to live as long as possible. The sooner he dies, the louder his praises will be sung from the rafters as a martyr and hero of the vidjya community.
That will happen anyway and we'll likely all be around for it because his clock is ticking so loud the martians can hear it. The sooner we get this shit over with the better.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:59 pm

I'm thinkin he's gonna live til 50, because as Jim Cornette once said "the good die young and the pricks last forever."
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:56 pm

If that was true, then Booger would be shitting out Philosopher's stones.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:01 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
sanicb00m wrote:I honestly want booger to live as long as possible. The sooner he dies, the louder his praises will be sung from the rafters as a martyr and hero of the vidjya community.
That will happen anyway and we'll likely all be around for it because his clock is ticking so loud the martians can hear it. The sooner we get this shit over with the better.
It happens all the time right now.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:34 am

Apparently a day without his wisdom is way too long, here is another comedy gold from our favourite cunt:

http://i.imgur.com/btCEJ1y.png

He is just speechless at this tragedy, if there was a terrorist attack happening next to his house, he couldn't be more shocked!

Remember kids, the ability to make living off youtube is not a priviledge, it should be your right! Youtube might be ruled by scummy corporation, but they are the most benevolent organization when it comes to dealing with assholes who openly insult them while being their bussiness partners - try bad-mouthing your bussiness partner in public in real world and see how they like it. But I guess that would imply certain levels of professionalism.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:08 pm

They treat YT like it's a malevolent force oppressing them (such as the Patriarchy or institutionalized racism), yet keep crawling back to YouTube for their livings, because they know they can't go work real jobs and they're damn sure not going to put up their OWN money to host videos! They might have to go drum up interest for their brand themselves, rather than relying on the largest video hoster in the world to provide them with a free audience.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:47 pm

They're still oblivious to the fact that they've all uploaded multiple terabytes of video to YouTube and get them hosted for absolutely no cost to them. If they had to run their own site that kind of hosting would be at least 2-3 grand per month, most likely more.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:07 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:They're still oblivious to the fact that they've all uploaded multiple terabytes of video to YouTube and get them hosted for absolutely no cost to them. If they had to run their own site that kind of hosting would be at least 2-3 grand per month, most likely more.
I'm pretty sure none of the Channel Awesome producers pay to have their videos on the site.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:46 pm

And then you have fans who go all "Ooooh, if ProJared, AngryJoe and all the others left YT, they'd destroy the site! Better not piss them off, Google!". Because those jockels totally compare to the views and subscribers of even a single music label.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:14 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:They're still oblivious to the fact that they've all uploaded multiple terabytes of video to YouTube and get them hosted for absolutely no cost to them. If they had to run their own site that kind of hosting would be at least 2-3 grand per month, most likely more.
Hosting is peanuts. All their whole videohistory would probably cost 10 bucks a month if you stored it at Amazon.
Datatraffic is what would kill these guys.