9%
17%
80, I'm delusional
34%

Total votes: 653

rabidtictac

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:12 am

If you look at boogie's dating profile shit, he makes it obvious he's looking for a gold digger. He says he's aware of what he looks like, but he's looking for someone "cute" (he'd put in exact specs if he wasn't afraid it would get leaked) and he hints multiple times at his affluence. Basically throwing around dolla billth and saying "yeah I'm ugly but look at all this fucking money." He wants a gold digger so he can shove her in Dez's face.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:15 am

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:54 pm
Now, imagine the kind of human garbage this chick has to be to do that. Purely money grubbing thot, disgusting tbh. Then remember that Boogie wasn't even able to keep her around for more than a few weeks. How badly do you have to fuck up to drive that kind of person away from a meal ticket? Jesus.
Hence why he keeps trying to get Dez back. She was the only woman who put up with his shit long term and he can't find someone else dumb enough to stick around.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:26 am

#justnarcthings

I hope we someday get to hear how far the abuse went. I'm not saying Dez isn't a dumb bitch but I bet she got abused to fuck. Way more than whatever you think. Probably not physical because of boogie's babyman arms, but emotional, sexual and via the purse strings for sure. Maybe even physical if Boogie felt certain she'd not defend herself.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:21 am

One day we are all Boogie....because like the BigBang he will expand and expand till earth is gone and Boogie orbits the sun, feeding on star dust. He will reach the Moon milenias later but we and our offsprings will be still there.....down in his center....like a usefull colony of bacteria, working for the new master of the solar system.

(This is the kind of shit i am dreaming for real after watching youtube .....DAMN)
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:41 am

Nothing kills my interest in a woman more than her having a kid.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:56 am

Not if she is a MILF who was a teenage mother with an nice slutty, 18years old daughter that needs money too......
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:02 am

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Purely money grubbing thot, disgusting tbh. Then remember that Boogie wasn't even able to keep her around for more than a few weeks. How badly do you have to fuck up to drive that kind of person away from a meal ticket? Jesus.
I'm not surprised. Goth girl seemed like a vapid whore and Booger is hugely disgusting, possibly the most disgusting thing to ever reside in Arkansas. What's amazing is that it lasted those few weeks. Even more amazing is that his wife stuck around for over four fucking years.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:32 am

Angelfire Memes wrote:
What I was getting at is teenagers are completely retarded and like having sex with one another.
No shit, I haven't forgotten yet, but somehow, nobody around me that I know of managed to get themselves pregnant. Now whenever some idiot made young girl pregnant, that's a different story, but there are fools, and then there are retards. The difference is, retards stay retarded no matter the age. Perhaps people of Albion just don't believe in condoms and education?

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:07 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:32 am
Angelfire Memes wrote:
What I was getting at is teenagers are completely retarded and like having sex with one another.
No shit, I haven't forgotten yet, but somehow, nobody around me that I know of managed to get themselves pregnant. Now whenever some idiot made young girl pregnant, that's a different story, but there are fools, and then there are retards. The difference is, retards stay retarded no matter the age. Perhaps people of Albion just don't believe in condoms and education?
It doesn't matter if it's in his Britannia or your Bohemia, teenagers are just stupid no matter what. You can tell these fuckers that they should use condoms and how to use it and they'll still fuck raw because "it feel like it was right!" or some bullshit excuse like that.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:05 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:32 am
Angelfire Memes wrote:
No perhaps about it my nig! :lol: