9%
17%
80, I'm delusional
34%

Total votes: 653

rabidtictac

Re: Boogie: The Fats of our Lives

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:55 am

BigBootyDaddy wrote:I have read he's getting a surgery. Does somebody know more?
I'm sure he's floated the idea more than a few times, but I call bullshit unless someone posts a confirmed date for him going under the knife. He wants weight loss surgery badly because he's addicted to the "magic bullet" approach to weight loss and he thinks the surgery would do it for him. It wouldn't though. He'd talk about how much weight he's lost to all his fans, lose maybe 50 pounds and then stabilize, and his doctor would get really fucking pissed at him every time he went in. Then he'd eventually leave his doctor to get a new one who was less "bigoted and intolerant" towards his lack of progress. Meanwhile he'd get depressed and gain 100 pounds, fully undoing his weight loss surgery.

Anyway, doctors won't do weight loss surgery until the patient shows they are capable of losing some weight. Boogie is not. My only fear is that he might do some fad bullshit pills diet, starve himself for a month or two, get the surgery (partly paid for by taxpayers) and then immediately balloon back up afterwards, wasting other peoples' money.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:43 am

I said it on 3.0 but I'm saying 50 and probably over. I've seen some big old people and although they can barely walk they are still around.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:40 am

I brought my guess down a few years, but you're probably right. He still has many more years before his beetus infections cost him all 4 limbs. And even then, he could probably soldier on for a while after that, screaming into his mic, rocking around and flailing his nubs for his youtube fans who will talk about how brave he is. I suppose he won't be able to play any games after he loses his arms, but it's not like he plays so many right now.

Motherfucker's gonna end up looking like a literal egg.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:06 am

According to his twitter, that surgery is happening. Unfortunately, not the one he really needed a long time ago.

Also, he's again crying as his fans let him down and utterly betrayed him when he was shitting on Jontron like a budget version of RTU: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1spo20t

Apparently this took a lot of thinking. What I'm seeing is a lot of the worst shit any disgusting nobody can say - forget everyone else, this is why I hate booger so much. Keeps lying with nonsense like he's learned so much in past few days (he keeps saying that, apparently a tactic to make his opposition look like they're welcome, when in reality, he couldn't give less of a shit), how he's not dipping into drama (just look at the amount of videos he's been making when he's not opening any lootcrates), and how he firmly believes into personal opinions, when he's been deleting non-positive comments under his videos.

That pitiful weirdo would like to believe that people hate him for his body. Some might, but grotesque physique in this case comes from completely grotesque mind, which unfortunatelly applies intelligent manipulative techniques to keep destroying, I mean saving other lives. Baron Harkonnnen was at least entirely honest about his intentions. Booger will suck out your blood and scold you since he was doing you a favor, he was sacrificing himself for your own good.

// Unless heart attack claims him, I'm afraid he can live past 50. Also, as someone above pointed out, if he loses some limbs, that will only make him a bigger hero to his delusional fans, and his wife couldn't be asking for more, in her twisted brain, she could treat him even more like a baby if he couldn't even move on his own.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:44 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Rushy wrote:Holy shit.

He's literally bigger than Baron Harkonnen.
Harkonnen wasn't that fat by Burger Current Year standards.
Henry VIII is the closest you can get, but then Henry lived in a time before processed sugar. Even with his resources as king of England he doesn't come close to Boogie.

Proboards Support

Post by Proboards Support » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:01 am

See, here's why this guy pisses me off.

I'll be the first to admit I've been a huge fatass most of my life. It all ended with a fairly severe medical emergency where I said "nope, fuck this shit, time to be serious.". In that time, without going full bore into exerciser. Solely through a change in diet, I've went from 280 to 205 in about 4 months. That's just diet.

That was a year ago and now I'm hovering around 200 at most times. Still a fat ass, but christ. I mean somebody who's 600+ or so like Booger can and should lose about 100 pounds just through diet. I mean he's probably eating what? Enough food for a village a day.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:12 am

Proboards Support wrote:See, here's why this guy pisses me off.

I'll be the first to admit I've been a huge fatass most of my life. It all ended with a fairly severe medical emergency where I said "nope, fuck this shit, time to be serious.". In that time, without going full bore into exerciser. Solely through a change in diet, I've went from 280 to 205 in about 4 months. That's just diet.

That was a year ago and now I'm hovering around 200 at most times. Still a fat ass, but christ. I mean somebody who's 600+ or so like Booger can and should lose about 100 pounds just through diet. I mean he's probably eating what? Enough food for a village a day.
Would bowls of whipped cream, plates of shitty microwaved bacon and barrels of Mountain Dew feed a village for a day?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Proboards Support

Post by Proboards Support » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:14 am

Rushy wrote: Would bowls of whipped cream, plates of shitty microwaved bacon and barrels of Mountain Dew feed a village for a day?
That's just the snack he eats before taking his morning bath. I'm sure in the rest of his day there's something in there that's not overly processed or overly sugared.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:16 am

Proboards Support wrote:
Rushy wrote: Would bowls of whipped cream, plates of shitty microwaved bacon and barrels of Mountain Dew feed a village for a day?
That's just the snack he eats before taking his morning bath. I'm sure in the rest of his day there's something in there that's not overly processed or overly sugared.
Why?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:19 am

Proboards Support wrote: I mean he's probably eating what? Enough food for a village a day.
Ask him on twitter, he will seriously tell you how he's been a good boy and he's only eating 1400 calories per day! There is nothing he can do about it, his body needs the surgery, otherwise it will continue to grow no matter how little poor Booger will eat.

I think he stopped talking about his "diet" because even his braindead audience was calling bullshit on that. So now that he finally convinced a doctor who's willing to risk the operation on him, he acts all high and mighty, because against all odds, he kept eating like a pig, telling his minions how much he's suffering on diet, and he still managed to get the surgery (don't know when he's getting it).

Anybody who dares to imply that he wasn't doing his best is an enemy to the burgerland and shall be judged by passive agressive twitter whining.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.