34%

Total votes: 653

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:54 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:12 pm
Yup. Either those videos were too creepy even for him, or they had too much of his ex-waifu in them.
More likely just got demonetized and thus useless to him to have around.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:52 am

It has occured to me, but it's rather strange to outright delete bunch of videos instead of just making them private - and imagining him failing so hard his views turn negative is a better alternative anyways. Maybe he was actually playing games in those videos and that's why he made sure they're gone now.

He now claims he cuts himself in order to get even more crazy attention. When people speculate what this lardass does all day every day, I guess he just spends most of his time on twitter, writing endlessly long streak of messages to people who don't want to talk to him to begin with. What a great guy, what an inspiration.

When he says he hurt himself really bad, what he actually means is that he walked for 20 meters and waited 20 minutes before getting another burger. That really hurt.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:38 am

God what a baby he’s desperate for people sympathy and envy at the same time.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:42 pm

He truly never matured past his early teens. What an insufferable attention whore he is.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:53 pm

He cuts himself so he knows what food feels like.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:02 pm

Did he provide any evidence of this, or are you all listening and believing? You should take anything he says with an atom of salt.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:28 pm

Well of course he's lying. He'd have provided picture proof of the wound. It's not like he's got any issues posting disgusting images online.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:27 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:02 pm
Did he provide any evidence of this, or are you all listening and believing? You should take anything he says with an atom of salt.
I've implied that he is full of shit, so I will say it clearly... only retards at Sam and Tolki continue to take most of the shit Jabba the Cuck says seriously. He is so used to lying that most of the time it's a real challenge to be able to tell when he's telling the truth.

As with any of his claims about how he's either suffering, or how he's brave, noble and nice, there is no evidence besides his twitter diarrhoea.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:55 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:28 pm
Well of course he's lying. He'd have provided picture proof of the wound. It's not like he's got any issues posting disgusting images online.
This. He's lying his fucking ass off. He's a disgusting piece of shit who makes up stories for attention and asspats. I'm just glad the worm has finally turned (before being crushed under boogie's gargantuan ass) and people are waking up to his scam.

IT'S ALL A FUCKING ACT!!!!

The only thing under the surface with Boogie is a narcissist's impotent baby rage and bottomless sense of entitlement. To whatever extent he does feel depression or suicidal urges, it is only motivated, fueled or maintained by a narcs' need to control and manipulate others into doing his bidding and feeding his delusions. Narcs are VERY needy in very specific ways. They need their delusional state constantly reaffirmed by outsiders and they flip the fuck out if they're contradicted.

How many narc stories can you read online of faggot spouses who said they'd kill themselves if the other spouse left? Probably a bunch of them actually grabbed a knife or some shit and shallowly cut on their arm a bit to make the act seem more legit. And it often works because people are fucking dumb and they don't understand how fucked up narcs are.

The only thing that can help Boogie is to recognize he has the problem and work with a qualified professional to fix it. But most narcs go untreated because they refuse to believe they have a problem. They blame everything on everyone else. Best we can hope for with Boogie is he dies before he has a chance to ruin anyone else's life.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:53 am

At this point, he could say "The sky is blue" or "Water is wet", and I'd still have to confirm it myself.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette