34%

Total votes: 653

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Boogie: The Fats of our Lives

Post by mad bum » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:00 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:07 pm
Damn it. He's still alive. See this thread in a week!
He's not going away either, however check the total bitchfit thread often, he won't have much longer.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:08 am

Somehow Boogie is still recommended to me even though I haven't watched a video of his beyond the 3 second mark in years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7vUaGGmqGI

Not embedding it because I don't even want to accidentally give him any views.
It turns out I have some mild scoliosis, and some degenerative arthritis on l4, l5, and S1. While this is not FIXABLE per se, it can be improved on. I finally see some light at the end of the tunnel to reduce pain and improve mobility. I wanted to share that and some good news with you in this video.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:05 am

What are you guys doing? I never get recommended any videos from the nobodies, the only thing youtube recommended to me in a long time are some Wings of Redemption compilations because I've seen his music video like 5 times. :lol:

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

GestapoAssiman

Post by GestapoAssiman » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:17 am

Why are people hating on Boogie?
Personally, I always saw him as a harmless dude who never takes sides on any topic, always in the middle and fat.
- and that's a good thing.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:22 am

AssimanReturns wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:17 am
Personally, I always saw him as a harmless dude who never takes sides on any topic, always in the middle and fat.

And lest you think it's all artistic license, he had several breakdown streams where he was a huge cunt to his (now ex, but then) wife. He shat on her publicly multiple times on social media and made his brainwashed cuck fans dogpile and shit on her. He'll deny that was his intent, but I know it was.

Also his channel is mostly narcissism shit these days. He talks about memes and toys for kids, but his other big topic is sperging about himself.

Oh and he lives with some other giant obeast who is his cuckslave I guess.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

GestapoAssiman

Post by GestapoAssiman » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:36 am

Have not seen any of his videos in ages. This is all news to me.

So the "sister" in Francis videos was his ex-wife irl?
Top kek at the shot where he's taking a shit while playing video games. Dramatic moment.

To be fair, this fucker had a really miserable childhood, so I wouldn't be surprised if he's being a complete sperg in his adulthood unlike many other fat youtube spergs who are that way for no fucking reason.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:40 am

AssimanReturns wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:17 am
Start reading this thread. He might appear harmless if you've never been exposed to similar manipulations and again, if you've only vaguely aware of his existence.

And even if you don't know anything about how much of a piece of shit he is, he is one of these absolutely despicable cunts like Phil de Franco etc., ranters that show you how morally superiour they are by pointing out obvious easy targets, but make it about themselves. And he loves the attention almost as much as food. Any tragedy, anything getting attention he shifts towards himself. Famous actor commited suiced few days ago, Boogie of course started talking about how he wishes he could've done something for the guy if he was a stronger person.

All he does is clickbait and talk about boring, mundaine shit. 7-8 years ago, when I saw some of his older videos, he sounded like a different person. Maybe I just didn't see it and haven't paid attention to it, but I would say if you did comparison between his old and new, you would see a big difference.

This is true for most nobodies, they only get progressively worse with time.
To be fair, this fucker had a really miserable childhood, so I wouldn't be surprised if he's being a complete sperg in his adulthood unlike many other fat youtube spergs who are that way for no fucking reason.
He is and his reasoning is that it's normal. Only recently he stopped blaming his childhood (this guy is 44) and evil mother for every problem in his life, probably because he was finally sick of fighting people every time he used that card.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

GestapoAssiman

Post by GestapoAssiman » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:49 am

I never got that Philip de Cunto feel from Boogie, but I might have to look into this a little bit more. I was never a fan, but I would watch his shit now and then like over a year ago or so.

Any good drama/sperg/anaylising autism Youtube videos you can recommend that talk about Boogie?

Also, I'm not saying that his shitty childhood is an excuse to his behaviour, but an explanation to it. If the Francis video is any indication, his reaction to his breakup from his wife is an obvious sign of the guy being dependent on other people. Not simply because he's fat, but because he can't trust anyone (because of his crazy mother) so he's clingy as fuck when he catches somebody in his life.

When you sleep in the same bed with your abusive and mental mom in your late fucking teens you probably won't learn how to deal with human relationships.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:42 pm

There aren't too many good videos on boogie because he's one of those "universally loved" figures who doesn't get shit on as much as their behavior merits. Some Sick Fuck has a couple of videos on his account and I think a few randoms have mentioned that Boogie has been kind of a shit in the past. But mostly that was about how he flipfloppered on Anteater Sarkeesian, the hottest 2012 meme.

We need that guy who did the Maddox video to do one about Boogie. Someone who can just rattle off all the stuff he's done. Most of the shit with Boogie is implied IRL shit, like abusing his wife and manipulating people to be his slaves.

For example, Boogie went public with a LOT of info about his wife while they were having marital problems, and basically turned the entire internet against her. He claimed she had some kind of sex assault survivor hangup that made it impossible for her to enjoys ex with anyone other than him. I don't remember everything he did to shit on her, but he did a lot and he cast himself as the victim.

I remember one stream he was dishing on his wife and she actually texted him during that stream. IIRC she had heard he was talking shit and she wasn't happy. Or maybe she was pissed at him for his general bitching about her behind her back. His attitude wasn't, "maybe I shouldn't have said those things" or "she's right to be angry" but instead, he had the attitude of "SIGH I guess I'm in trouble SIGH SIGH eyeroll"
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:16 pm

The only proof you need that Boogie is a piece of shit was the stream Tictac mentioned of him talking behind his wife's back and not even being slightly remorseful when she texted him calling him out on it.

You can ignore everything else and look at that and go, "wow that's not at all the Boogie he portrays himself as in his normal videos."

Then you start to notice that all of his Francis videos are actually just him stating his real opinion and using, "satire," as his shield, much like all of the other cancerous Internet Nobodies.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man