80, I'm delusional
34%

Total votes: 653

Credo in Deum

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Credo in Deum » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:54 am

>boogie rich
rich in hypocrisy at best

Boogie is probably living over his standards like DSP and now that the money train has slowed down he is desperate. Look at some videos, you always see like a group of 10 people rummaging about in his house. I bet they get free shit from him, otherwise why would anybody wanna be near that butter golem and put up with his terrible personality. I knew plently of fat people and not one of em were as annoying as him.

Kama

Post by Kama » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:14 am

Boogie: LEAVE DSP ALONE YOU GUISE!

lol

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:58 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:12 am
Attaching himself to DSP is the one of the only ways Boogs can truly end himself. The pigroach is cursed.
He won't attach himself to anyone, he's a spineless worm who only cares about himself after all. He's just desperate to look for targets he can use as a pity party for himself. And using people who are similarly pathetic as himself (FatKidBehindCamera, pigroach, KFC Wings) but have even worse public presence than him (mostly because they're less succesful manipulators) makes him look better in front of his cultists.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:58 pm

Credo in Deum wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:54 am
Boogie is probably living over his standards like DSP and now that the money train has slowed down he is desperate.
I hate to disappoint you here but Boogie lives well within his means and is likely pretty wealthy. Maybe not a millionaire but not that far from it. Being fat as shit and barely mobile, he didn't really have all that much to spend his money on. Those toys, trading cards and so on don't really make a dent when you earn six digits for years and years.
Take solace in the fact that all that money wasn't of much use to him. His end is closer than he'd like and he found that he's too disgusting to even buy some whore to wipe his ass on a daily. Fucker's miserable and, yes, very desperate.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:07 pm

The narcissist in him will never stop trying, he's already chasing a new maid to wipe his ass:

https://www.reddit.com/r/SamandTolki/co ... few_times/

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:25 pm

>Samandtolki

HaberdasherA pls.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:10 am

Oh man. Dude's going to get his nonfunctioning knob polished. The ass-wiping supplies are primed & ready.
SpoilerShow

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:51 pm

He's preparing by getting XXL packages of extra soft paper.... I can't help myself, I love this crazy angle where he's even more of a pervert that he probably is and just wants women to wipe his ass :lol: Or what do I know, maybe that's nowhere near as crazy as his actual fantasies - I can't imagine what a person with let's say 30 extra kilograms must feel like, let alone three times as much.
Guest wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:25 pm
>Samandtolki
What are you, some kind of retarded faggot? If it wasn't for that sub and their obsession, I wouldn't know about 90% of what Booger has been doing in past year. Would you willingly subject yourself to his unfiltered twitter? Or even worse, his fucking streams? If there is any intelligence left in your brain, you should say no.

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:31 pm

Whatever you say HaberdasherA.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:35 pm

My sides when reading the fucking comment lamenting how hard it is for poor, hard working, thot streamers to make it on Twitch in such a crowded, saturated market.

Never fucking change, Reddit.
Is Spoony dead yet?