9%
17%
80, I'm delusional
34%

Total votes: 653

Whybother

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Whybother » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:12 pm

Boogie is the kind of person that buys a gym membership, pays for it faithfully every month, and has never once set foot in it.

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:34 am

He'd rather his ass remain sore from that fence then get up, that's too much exercise for him.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:42 am

ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:40 pm
I believed that his mother was abusive
That at least is somewhat plausible. Emotional abuse would make a lot of sense. He has to have gotten that from somewhere and anyone feeding their kid to such a size is a piece of shit in general. Wouldn't surprise me if she fed him to near immobility so he couldn't leave her and got all whiny about it.
But that time is loooooooooong gone in either case, if true or not. He's been all too happy to go on eating like a maniac and emotionally blackmailing people.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:35 am

Some therapist said the reason why it's so fucking hard to help fat people is because they are not like alcoholics. You can stop drinking alcohol but you can't stop eating. That whole concept of willpower seems to be wrong aswell, good luck getting help from those experts :lol:

Although I had no problem stopping drinking and drastically changing my diet and never going back. I also went what was probably 800mg Seroquel to zero in an instant. I don't think it would have been possible to survive that night without years of having to deal with this mental illness. I also remember smoking some and the next day I was craving a cigarette but I just didn't do it because obviously smoking is bad. It was no different than dealing with the symptoms of schizophrenia. Actually it was much easier because lack of drive is something that never stops in schizophrenia and at one point you give in. Just doing basic things feels like climbing a mountain at one point and you run on willpower alone. This makes me believe that willpower and inner drive are two separate things. I have no control over the later. At least that is my take on this whole thing.

There is no point to diagnosing him though, it could be anything from a psychopath to whatever. Psychological diagnosis is fucking dogshit. It is a waste of time.

I know he can't stop eating but he can stop eating unhealthy food. He should do it like I did and fight the craving as long as he can and when he fails start over. There is no easy way out. Just like pills won't magically solve my problem but make it worse a gastric bypass did nothing for him. You have a physical limit that you can enhance with training so why not the same thing mentally.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:44 am

I disagree. He should just fucking eat himself to death. Not only because he's one of the very few people on earth I actively wish to die ASAP but also because he's well, weeeell beyond the point of no return. He's fucked his shit so bad, he's a dead man walking.
If he "got his shit together" what can he expect? He'll have to have skin removal surgery in grand style and that alone will take several years because you can't just cut pounds of flesh from a guy all limbs in one go. Then, he'll at best be a cripple and will still suffer from several kinds of damage he's done to himself. He's bound to a life in misery and he'd really just exchange one kind of misery for another. Back's fucked, legs are fucked, organ damage is still there, blood vessel damage is still there, he couldn't get off any pills either way because at least half of them he currently takes are what kept him alive until now and the other half will just be replaced with other shit.
The fucker isn't in his 20s. He's not going to live all that much longer. He's got ten years at best. Why bother?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:53 am

ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
I'm ashamed to admit that when I listened to Pat's podcast where he interviewed Boogie, I bought into the whole thing. I believed that his mother was abusive, that he'd gone to therapy, that he'd overcome his past and had a good marriage, etc. I pride myself in detecting bullshit, but the man is a master manipulator. Kudos to anyone who saw through him the first time around.
I've said it before. It really helps if you knew/know people like Boogie in your real life. You develop a bullshit detector and you start to notice a pattern of behavior that helps you identify their future bullshit.

I'm not surprised Boogie isn't losing on his surgery. He doesn't eat because of hunger. He eats because he's an abusive piece of shit with emotional problems. GG taxpayers or whoever forced insurance companies to cover his morbese ass. There's a reason so many of these weight loss doctors make you lose 50-100 pounds before surgery. It's not hard to lose that much when you weigh 500 lbs and it shows commitment to changing your life. Boogie has never had any intention to change his life. I don't know what his weight is at now, but he was talking about plateauing months ago and how hard it was to lose weight. He had to still be like 400 pounds or some shit.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:57 am

There's a good reason why the surgery has a fucking 40% (or is it 60%?) failure rate. It's a snake oil pill these fat desperate retards buy into as a last desperate attempt to save themselves, knowing full well in the back of their heads that its not going to do shit because they're never going to stop gorging their fat fucking faces.

On the TLC freak show dedicated to this topic, the doc makes them lose those massive amounts of weight in a short time to show their dedication. A lot of them do lose 50 lbs in a month (because it's actually extremely easy to do so at that size by simply eating like a regular person). And at that point it's like, nigger, if you just committed to that diet for 2-3 years you'd be fucking fine without the surgery. You wouldn't need to get your stomach cut out and suffer the risk of anemia and all that other shit that comes with it. But they simply can't and won't go that route because they can't stand discomfort. So most of the time what you get out of that surgery are people like booige: chronically fat fucking retards who have now had their ability to absorb vital nutrients cut out of their body while still somehow magically retaining their ability to be a fat fucking failure.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:34 am

Surgeries are great for these landwhales because it makes them feel better without actually having to do anything for it.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Carn

Post by Carn » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:19 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:53 am
ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
I'm ashamed to admit that when I listened to Pat's podcast where he interviewed Boogie, I bought into the whole thing. I believed that his mother was abusive, that he'd gone to therapy, that he'd overcome his past and had a good marriage, etc. I pride myself in detecting bullshit, but the man is a master manipulator. Kudos to anyone who saw through him the first time around.
I've said it before. It really helps if you knew/know people like Boogie in your real life. You develop a bullshit detector and you start to notice a pattern of behavior that helps you identify their future bullshit.

I'm not surprised Boogie isn't losing on his surgery. He doesn't eat because of hunger. He eats because he's an abusive piece of shit with emotional problems. GG taxpayers or whoever forced insurance companies to cover his morbese ass. There's a reason so many of these weight loss doctors make you lose 50-100 pounds before surgery. It's not hard to lose that much when you weigh 500 lbs and it shows commitment to changing your life. Boogie has never had any intention to change his life. I don't know what his weight is at now, but he was talking about plateauing months ago and how hard it was to lose weight. He had to still be like 400 pounds or some shit.
I knew someone like Boogie, we're talking when your ankle fat has ankle fat obese. She'd always be the first to pipe up about healthy eating, but then shes got a drawer full of fucking chocolate bars and crisps shes whipping out all throughout the day. She always claimed she'd lost x amount of weight every week, but in the 4 years I was there she never got even remotely smaller. There is definite mental illness and delusion with people who are morbidly obese. They say they want change, they try to outwardly show they want change, but they dont want change.

I'm sure some of you have seen that doc on the worlds fattest man and his enabler wife. All he had to do was lose 100 pounds before a local clinic would take him in and give him the surgery and look after him, but he kept getting his wife to bring him fast food all whilst he told the cameras he wanted to change. The fat fuck died without having lost a single pound towards the surgery. He had multiple chances and he put in zero effort.

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:58 pm

Yeah he is fucked no matter what but I wanna see an absolute worthless piece of shit press together his asscheeks for once before moving over the finish line :lol: