Total votes: 653

Angelfire Memes

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Angelfire Memes » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:18 am

>345 elbees
>feeling fine

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:59 pm

Every post Boogs makes is so easy to pick apart. Why does he even bother. His tweets are just like the rest of him. Bloated. See-thru. Weak.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:54 pm

And now boogie is inserting himself into DSP drama and telling people to leave DSP alone because DSP is poor. Apparently being a piece of shit or not being one is irrelevant to whether or not people like you. You should only "pick on" people who are rich like Boogie is (he says he is rich in the video.)

Boogie sure is a materialistic cunt, as if we needed that proven.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:35 pm

Is that something new, or have I missed this shit? While it's easy to say that shitty human being just tend to stick together (see Keemstar, Angry Joe or RTU), I'm going to guess that this is the best drama the buttergolem has found to milk? He's trying to make his teeth an object for a new video series too, just like he's been milking the weight loss for years. And he's wondering why he doesn't attract new viewers besides complete lunatics.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:32 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:30 am
Boogie's weight is stuck at 345. He never learned how to correct his bad eating habits. He just got weight loss surgery and expected that to fix everything.

Next step from stalling is to start gaining. Remember, this is AFTER having surgery that shrunk the size of his stomach. Even with that, he still eats enough sheer amount of food to keep himself maintaining at 345 pounds.
His calorie intake need to maintain that weight for his age and height is about 2500 calories at rest, and he doesn't move much. With a shrunken stomach that's a lot of food.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:37 pm

It's even more when you consider all the foods that he is not allowed to eat after gastric bypass surgery.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:09 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:37 pm
It's even more when you consider all the foods that he is not allowed to eat after gastric bypass surgery.
You know damn well he's ignoring that :lol: :lol:

This proves (like we needed proof though) that he lied about only being able to eat two bites of that donut because of his stomach. And he is eating more than that anyway since while he barely moves I used his BMR for that 2500, to maintain that weight with little to no exercise which would be more accurate since he walks around his house to get food at least unlike before which would make it more like 3000 calories.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:34 pm

I also like he talks about him stuffing his face as something that caught up with him, as if it's something he has no control over.

@tictac What DSP drama he was talking about? He said some dumb shit on twitter about supporting pigroach's retirement fund?

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:57 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:34 pm
I also like he talks about him stuffing his face as something that caught up with him, as if it's something he has no control over.

@tictac What DSP drama he was talking about? He said some dumb shit on twitter about supporting pigroach's retirement fund?
He did some video about dsp I think. I don't know where it is, but I saw detractors on twatter talking about it. He's thrown his hat in the dsp ring. :lol:

@poonoo: Oh, I'm sure he doesn't listen to his doctor's recommendations for his diet. He probably drank a bunch of soda and swelled the size of his stomach with all that carbonation he isn't supposed to have. He likely hits his calorie limits from shit like ice cream that will fit into any size of stomach.

All that surgery and this nigga still weighs more than most fat burgericans do WITHOUT surgery. Still eats at least as much bad food as a typical fat burger. The average burger fatass over here isn't 345 pounds. When we say everyone is fat over here, we mean everyone is like 220-300ish pounds on the high end. Obviously fat but not Boogie fat.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:12 am

Attaching himself to DSP is the one of the only ways Boogs can truly end himself. The pigroach is cursed.