17%
80, I'm delusional
34%

Total votes: 653

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Boogie: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:39 pm

His mother does play a large part in who he is. Apart from her feeding the little shitter so he'll never be able to leave, she was also a master emotional abuser. Likely bipolar.
Thing is, he learned really, really well from his mother. He may just be the most dishonest and downright evil of the INs.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

GestapoAssiman

Post by GestapoAssiman » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:42 pm

Might have to follow Jabba for a while to see if he goes back to status quo or if he snaps
- and that's a good thing.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:46 pm

AssimanReturns wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:42 pm
Might have to follow Jabba for a while to see if he goes back to status quo or if he snaps
He's never changed a single thing in his behaviour. It's always been "MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME MEEEEEE!!!!!" since day one.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:26 am

GestapoAssiman wrote:
His craziness comes from his streams on Twitch. On YouTube he just did the fence sitting shit you described, but shit like telling his viewers about his wife's sexual preferences and also saying that he "needs a cute girl to hug him and give him a hand job because he is sad" comes from his streams.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:31 am

Not just his wife's sexual preferences. Her history of apparent sexual abuse.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:43 am

What is it with these fat, disgusting pieces of fat masquerading as humans believing that they deserve attractive women?

It wasn’t all this crap that made me stop following him almost immediately after looking him up. It was his insistence that he use “vidya gaems” as if it made him funny. That was obnoxious. Now that I’m learning this other stuff, he’s just downright ugly and unlovable.
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:55 pm

GestapoAssiman wrote:
Look, if you aren't too interested in the guy, it's probably not worth the effort.

I look up Boogie's bullshit either on his twitter, or at https://www.reddit.com/r/SamandTolki/ because one of the mods is obsessive Booger detractor. I probably sperge the most about Booger here, because he is basically perfect for me to hate - everything ticks.

Incoming spergeout:
  • One of the biggest narcissists I have ever seen. He is not an egomaniac like John Bain, but I would say his need for attention puts every other attention whore to shame. Me me me me me! 95% of his content anywhere is turned around him. After all, he is the center of the universe.
  • Passive agressive legend. I hate people like that, who doesn't? Those that can't face anything straight up, instead will try to twist the narrative and discredit their opposition and deflect any unwanted opinions that way. Most succesful politicians use these tactics.
  • Compulsive liar. Again, just like a lot of politicians, he keeps lying about things, mainly about his calory intake and marriage, but again, he's not an idiot like Phil, so he doesn't get caught too often, and if he is, he just keeps telling his side of the story and tries to discredit the other side.
  • Life wisdom for everyone - wise sage Boogie will tell you everything you need to know and show you how much wiser he is than you on any kind of problem. Doesn't matter what it is, what matters is that despite having very little life experience himself, being basically disabled for most of his life, he is able to relate to anyone. He needs to look knowledgeable without saying anything specific.
  • Fence sitting - what was it about not being specific? He loves to say how he is a moderate. He really isn't - a moderate is a person that's able to come to his own conclusions and opinions. He doesn't have any that aren't approved by committee. Here is a nice video that summarizes Boogie as a perfect example of a parasite to society: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HWs_UpW51U
  • Bipolar confidence - he'll tell you he just had the worst day of his life, and 10 minutes later he will be overflowing with love and care. He is like a woman that's having the worst period of her life.
  • Greatest manipulator. Easily the biggest problem with this piece of shit. There has been essays written about his shit, I would just be repeating something others have said better. He is the definition of dishonesty and having no spine. Forget Kugel sperging about Larry doing some shit to other nobodies, Boogie lives to spin around people, or to be more up to date, to spin his cultists around.
  • Manchild that keeps trying to convince the world that it's ok to live like that. His whole life are toys, lootboxes, food and never ending thirst for being approved by the whole world.
  • Just a nice guy. Split personality at best. We've all heard the jokes about nice guys - all of them fit here. He just pretends, because he has figured out that it will get him the most positive attention, and it's working, so why change it? All it takes is no self respect and no shame.
He is one of the worst, if not the worst human being among the nobodies, and if you look at the competition, that really says something. No, he hasn't killed anyone, but most of the truly despicable nobodies haven't really done anything harmful that you could prove, aside from shitting on people online and scheming behind their back.
Last edited by Some Sick Fuck on Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:37 pm

It's exactly Larry's fits of boogieism that I can't stand. Boogie himself is easily worse in all regards.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:03 pm

It makes me giggle anytime someone says this lard ass sits on a fence.

Man hasn't made a fence that strong yet, if we ever will.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:00 pm

Trump can. The strongest and most beautiful fence you have ever seen.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette