80, I'm delusional
34%

Total votes: 653

Singh'sSpot

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Singh'sSpot » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:15 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:06 pm
He's just tweeting this for ye olde "I'm so poor, just like you guize" narrative. Also might be hoping that someone buys him some hyper-expensive video editing suite.
I think I read somewhere that one time Noah was gifted by a fan Sony Suite? Those cost around 800 bucks.

Shit I use both Sony Studio and Vegas, there are still some video editing skills and techniques I wanna learn and try out , Boogie seems like the type of person who doesn't wanna learn anything new,he'll claim he doesn't have the time but will have time for moar tweets.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:33 am

Singh'sSpot wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:15 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
He's just tweeting this for ye olde "I'm so poor, just like you guize" narrative. Also might be hoping that someone buys him some hyper-expensive video editing suite.
I think I read somewhere that one time Noah was gifted by a fan Sony Suite? Those cost around 800 bucks.

Spooner says 2000. It sure went to great use.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:31 am

Osterzone wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:33 am
Spooner says 2000. It sure went to great use.
Sure did. It's been rendering non-stop for years now. That Vlog with Miles is going to get an Oscar for sure when it's done.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:50 am

Singh'sSpot wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:15 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:

Shit I use both Sony Studio and Vegas, there are still some video editing skills and techniques I wanna learn and try out , Boogie seems like the type of person who doesn't wanna learn anything new,he'll claim he doesn't have the time but will have time for moar tweets.
nothing uses obscure Soyne Vegas features other than Youtube Poop, a dead art form.

punished sanic

Post by punished sanic » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:17 am

I've just completed the most disgusting 48 hours of my life, dietary-wise. But it's given me a striking insight into the booger mentality.

I gorged on fastfood from thursday night until now, basically nonstop. Call it an experiment. And let me tell ya. You have to really fucking be an impulsive greedy piece of shit to live like this for years on end the way Bigger Nigger does. Because whenever I wasn't stuffing my face and engaging in moment-by-moment pleasure, my body fucking HURT. I felt bloated and stupid and utterly incapable of doing anything worthwhile. It makes perfect sense to me why boogie's videos are so low-effort and retarded, now that I've lived his day-to-day lifestyle for 72 hours. Because sitting on your ass shitting out some fence-sitting commentary? That's all the fuck you can do when you're feasting on 5000 calories of non-nutritional carbohydrates every day.

At this point I'm not even interested in playing video games or consuming bug man entertainment. I feel like such a wretched lifeless piece of shit, all I can fathom doing is sleeping off the last piece of shit meal I ate for another hour and hoping I get my fucking shit together from there when I wake up. And this is how Boogie has lived, nonstop, for decades. I have more respect for heroin addicts, seriously. Christ. What an utter and complete waste of the human experience, to have your whole FUCKING LIFE be completely weak/useless in body and mind and spirit because you can't stop eating SUGAR.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:33 am

punished sanic wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:17 am
all that shit
phpBB [video]
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:47 am

punished sanic wrote:
I felt... stupid and utterly incapable of doing anything worthwhile.
Not an inaccurate feeling.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:17 am

punished sanic wrote:
A shitty lifestyle will make you feel like shit.
A very daring hypothesis :thinking:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:24 am

punished sanic wrote:
Call it an experiment.

for 72 hours
Yeah, right, totally believable that you just randomly decided to obsessively stuff your face just for two days, because you couldn't relate to Steven von Sociopath before.

That fat sack of shit tries another genius plan to make a quick buck. After his podcast channel failed miserably (where he obviously hoped to emulate the success of that jewish leech H3h3), he's now trying to copy other "theme park visit focused" channels. Didn't even know that was a thing, but apparently was, and it takes just slightly more effort to make such content than sitting on your ass whole day and rambling to a camera. He actually has to take a ride (because I've yet to see him drive anything else than the mobility scooter) there, then talks to the camera, then has to cut it down unlike his regular bullshit, so he's going to give up on that channel after few months.

The most hillarious thing about it all is that he called it "Boogie travels" and talks about it on twitter like he always loved to travel and likes nothing more than that. Doesn't even own a fucking passport and all his travels consist of is visiting Disneyland and local theme parks.
A middle aged man, waiting in line for a haunted house with his caretakers, is embarrased by kids being kids. He's totally not the weird one in that situation.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:55 pm

Every other human being especially the staff are cringing at the disgusting obese pig waddling around a theme park for kids and families.