17%
80, I'm delusional
34%

Total votes: 653

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:19 am

And now he has a podcast, which was supposed to be called Boogie Knights, how modest of him. A gaming podcast, even though he's as much of a gamer as Pissed Pedro. I haven't watched it, because I would rather subject myself to two Lordfat's podcasts than listening to Booger talking about himself for two hours, while his "friends" or whoever he has on the podcast with him keep getting cut off and have super awkward discussions.

Someone on kiwi farms did a summary of how awful it is, so good on them wasting their time so I could read about how much of a trainwreck it is. The only reason why he's doing the podcast now is because he's desperate to make more money, and seeing the jewish cretin H3h3 making shitload of money for basically zero effort must've inspired him. Otherwise, he could've done that any time, if he wasn't as lazy as he is. Lack of money, food or attention are his only driving forces.

He also did a video that should've been called two fat cunts share stories about abusing their families - he "interviews" the other fat asshole who abused their kids to make money off youtube until they were taken from him, and of course, like a fellow abuser, manipulates the video to make the other good look good.

Yeah, what a nice guy Steven is, not a monster at all. That's why he has to keep mentioning that he's not a monster and that he's such a nice person, because how else could you tell otherwise? Defending molesters and abusers is something any decent person would do in a heartbeat.

Someone already did a rather wussy "exposed" video on that bullshit, but at least it's getting some attention.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:18 pm

I'm surprised he didn't have himself or "Francis" as a guest. I see he tried to get somebody that is fatter and even more sociopathic than him, though. He failed but looks like he did an honest try.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:00 pm

Boogie really is a disgusting shitter btw, and his "niceness" is entirely an act. Like DSP, he obsesses over the people who don't like him while claiming he doesn't and that it is the haters who have no lives.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:09 pm

Ah, yes, he "stays alive" because the whole world is against him and refuses to die out of spite towards his haters :lol: Everything hurts him deeply, since he's such a loving, sensitive person, but what hurts most is every cheeseburger that is left out wasted and not in his belly. That or the lack of money or cheap whores.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:53 pm

So is our shitposting keeping Boogie alive? You're welcome fat lad.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:21 am

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:53 pm
So is our shitposting keeping Boogie alive? You're welcome fat lad.
God knows it's not anything he does that keeps him alive. From what anyone can tell, he's been trying a slow method of suicide for decades now. He should just go ahead and combine his need for loads of pills everyday to last with his terminal gluttony and devour all the pills he has in his house at once.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:05 pm

He fails even at offing himself.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:02 pm

Melon is getting owned on his own subreddit, I guess the recently hired army of moderators (don't confuse with his army of doctors) isn't keeping up. Where is cuckson when boss needs one?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:51 pm

The id? That shit theory was dropped ages ago. Even if it wasn't, you're not "subconsciously" talking shit, eating loads of burgers or lying in people's faces.
Acting like an asshole and not being able to help oneself doing so is just called "being an asshole". There's no mystery to it.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:32 pm

DID is extremely fucking rare. True DID basically doesn't exist outside of a few clinical cases. Boogie is just grasping for any bullshit that he can use to absolve himself of responsibility. The truth is he's an immature, manipulative, abusive shitstain who is currently throwing a temper tantrum because of a combination of no female live-in nurse prostitute and reduced youtube adbucks.

https://www.google.com/search?q=does+di ... irefox-b-1

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog ... -diagnosis
In truth, if MPD or DID even exists, it is amazingly rare. In fact, within my professional network, not a single competent therapist I know of has ever seen a legitimate case of DID. Thus never, in my experience, among dozens of clinicians who have provided treatment to literally thousands of clients spanning decades of clinical practice has a single person ever been identified as a bona fide DID sufferer.
Still, before placing the label MPD or DID on someone, other more rational explanations for the behavior must be ruled out, such as serious medical or severe neurological conditions, drug intoxication, or perhaps more credible psychological disturbances such as Post-traumatic Stress Disorder, Factitious Disorder, Malingering, or extreme Personality Disorders. The bottom line:

• MPD or DID is not a widespread or common disorder despite the insistence of some practitioners and if it does actually exist it is most likely due to a profound neurological illness not a psychiatric condition.
https://www.mdedge.com/psychiatry/artic ... e-it-dsm-v

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog ... r-metaphor
Having seen hundreds of patients who claimed to house multiple personalities, I have concluded that the diagnosis is always (or at least almost always) a fake, even though the patients claiming it are usually (but not always) sincere.

In every single instance, I discovered that the alternate personalities had been born under the tutelage of an enthusiastic and naive therapist, or in imitation of a friend, or after seeing a movie, or upon joining a multiples' chat group—or some combination. It was most commonly a case of a suggestible and gullible therapist and a suggestible and gullible patient influencing each other in the creation of new personalities. None of the purported cases had had a spontaneous onset and none was the least bit convincing.
It's much easier to believe that Boogie's actual diagnosis is something like narcissistic or histrionic personality disorder. It is very common for individuals who have such issues to have developed them from trauma, just as boogie CLAIMS happened with his DID. I'm not a psychologist but a cursory examination seems to indicate that DID does not fit with the way even he describes his behaviors. Much like when he decides a fad diet like juicing is the secret to losing weight, I think he's picked out DID as a new fad behavior to explain his shitty actions. But as I said, I find it easier to imagine a lot of this is attention whoring and narcissism that stems from childhood trauma.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome