Jim Spergling

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Jim Spergling

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:37 pm

Poly is nothing more than a more politically-correct way of saying "cucking", much like how "ace" is the politically-correct way of saying "incel".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:48 pm

The whole concept of the open relationship is just lost on me.
Why would I even want a guy who's just okay with me screwing around anyway? That's not a man at all.
Unless he'd be giving me lots of money why would I even need to keep him around?

Maybe that's exactly the issue for Jim Idiot. Maybe he was just a money bag to his wife and the moolah is drying up now.
It's a trap!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:15 pm

Oh, he for sure was just a moneybag to his wife. Wife probably realized she can divorce him and get half his shit that way + as many deep dickings from Tyrone as she wants, without having to endure Jim's fetid presence.
SpoilerShow
I tried to check the veracity of the claim that Jim's bitch is leaving and couldn't find anything. But I'll go ahead and confirm it's true because it makes me laugh. Jim is apparently very private about personal shit regarding his fatwife, which is the only good thing I can say about him. Point is, we probably won't know for sure unless public documents are found somewhere.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:02 pm

Couldn't find anything on Foxdick and they're one of the few people who still care about this fat faggot. Best I could find is that apparently he's moved to an apartment and is complaining that he doesn't have enough space to move around in. Of course that's probably because he's a fucking wide load

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:22 pm

drisko wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:35 pm
I heard she threw him out, so maybe this is his way of getting more cash for the alimony payments.
Lovely if true :lol: He's such a cuck, of course he's the one getting thrown out. His landwhale of a "wife" (don't know if they were actually married, I doubt it) is probably in slightly better shape than him anyways, so it's not surprising she was the man of that household.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:13 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:22 pm
is probably in slightly better shape than him
Yeah, no

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:45 pm

Uh, Jim is a wrestler. You may not like it, but this is what peak male performance looks like etc etc.

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:52 pm

Based wrestling will kill Chim before the fat.

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:36 pm

It's gay backyard amateur wrestling. Might as well just remove the leotards and buy an industrial drum of anal lube and call it an orgy. At least he'd get more of audience from the local degenerates in his area.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:18 pm

That costume is pure nightmare fuel.
What is even the point of that?
It's a trap!