The Skeptic Community

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Re: The Skeptic Community

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:49 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:47 am
I don't honestly even know who this shoeinhead is supposed to be. I know she's a youtuber and that's it, never been interested in watching her videos. I know even less who this Belle Delphine is and couldn't care less.

But this shoegirl does have an OK body, nothing special. The best part of her is her ass and those pussy lips are well formed. I've fucked better, but also worse.
Oldie from the skeptic community, which is dead these days thanks to SJWs.

I’d only ever really seen her sitting in front of a camera but she does have a really nice ass. Like it’s big but not fat, just very shapely. She also has what an old fuck buddy of mine referred to as a tidy cunt. She is a weird Dr. Seuss creation/Gelfling looking thing but I get her appeal.

Belle just strikes me as trashy. She looks like she’s constantly filtered to the point of me wondering if she’s an artificial construct. I feel like outside of that glamour she’s just skanky. And I can’t believe that bitch makes 1M monthly. I miss the 00s when girls got naked on camera just for fun and it wasn’t turned into a business.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:01 pm

Women need to be removed.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:20 am

Girls gone wild, yes sir!
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:33 pm

Does anyone have an archive or link to evidence of TJ dating that underage transsexual whose dad supposedly stuck a gun in TJ's face? This is a story that TJ really did tell. I think the archives for it have died and TJ has baleeted his old video talking about it. It could be a lie, but I wanted to share it with someone and realized I couldn't find a link.

https://twitter.com/KiraYamato2424/stat ... 6499186688

Other people are talking about it here, so I didn't imagine the story. :D The part of the story that isn't reflected there is I think the transsexual was underage. They were still living with their folks and their parents had guardianship IIRC.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:48 pm

You're definately not imagining that story because I remember reading TJ tell it too, I just dun have archives either.
I think he at least told it (as text) on a fagbook post.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:48 pm
You're definately not imagining that story because I remember reading TJ tell it too, I just dun have archives either.
I think he at least told it (as text) on a fagbook post.
He posted it on Tumblr originally.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:32 pm

What a degenerate filth.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:16 pm

At least he can say he's done what Cockslut has only dreamed of doing: fucked an underage tranny

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:48 am

My suspicion is that's the real reason the transsexual's father stuck a gun to TJ's head. Not because of TJ being an atheist, but because the father knew a fat, smelly old hobo had fucked his underage son.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:51 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:33 pm
Does anyone have an archive or link to evidence of TJ dating that underage transsexual whose dad supposedly stuck a gun in TJ's face? This is a story that TJ really did tell. I think the archives for it have died and TJ has baleeted his old video talking about it. It could be a lie, but I wanted to share it with someone and realized I couldn't find a link.

https://twitter.com/KiraYamato2424/stat ... 6499186688

Other people are talking about it here, so I didn't imagine the story. :D The part of the story that isn't reflected there is I think the transsexual was underage. They were still living with their folks and their parents had guardianship IIRC.
Cheejay also had former friend and skeptic FakeSagan pull a gun on him while hanging out, that was talked about on their DP podcast.

Sagan accused TJ of showing cheese pizza.
Reminder that he looked like this.

And now looks like this.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.