The Skeptic Community

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 15367
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: The Skeptic Community

Post by mad bum » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:53 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:32 am
https://foxdickfarms.net/threads/shoe0n ... st-8528281

the latest June noodz.
Image

MUH SECTION 230. Also guestfags confirmed kiwi trannies.
Image
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

User avatar
Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4044
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:54 am
Location: Hell on Earth
Contact:

Re: The Skeptic Community

Post by Moe Bitches » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:56 pm

After the banana incident, the hot oil and all of the other degenerative shit this dude had done, you can't come back from that. That is the peak.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

User avatar
Guest

Re: The Skeptic Community

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:07 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:22 pm
a schizophrenic tranny
Bit redundant, isn't it?

User avatar
Guest

Re: The Skeptic Community

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:13 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:53 pm
Image

MUH SECTION 230. Also guestfags confirmed kiwi trannies.
YOU FOOLS he's figured it out

User avatar
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6335
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: The Skeptic Community

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:07 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:22 pm
a schizophrenic tranny
Bit redundant, isn't it?
Maybe, but that tranny TJ hooked up was legitimately insane. I guess it's a level higher than your usually insane tranny like Iron Liz and Blaire White, for example.

User avatar
Guest

Re: The Skeptic Community

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:15 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:53 pm
Guest wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:32 am
https://foxdickfarms.net/threads/shoe0n ... st-8528281

the latest June noodz.
Image

MUH SECTION 230. Also guestfags confirmed kiwi trannies.
I'm not going to link to the better sites because I don't want Lasmren shutting them down like she did all the others.

Blaire White is foine btw.

User avatar
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla
Posts: 3586
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:54 am

Re: The Skeptic Community

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:23 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:56 pm
After the banana incident, the hot oil and all of the other degenerative shit this dude had done, you can't come back from that. That is the peak.
Most of his stuff came from the Drunken Peasants days. Brett Keane was funny but they got stale pretty fast for me, and TJ’s views are inconsistent it seems. If you all think he’s bad then you’d probably hate his cohost PaulsEgo. They banana split from the one guy and have a show with Chee Jay’s special needs brother called Deep Fat Fried.

And goddamnit kiwiguest pop that shit in a megaupload file or something. Anyone who looks that site with intentions of sharing should have the url filtered simply to “I am a dumbass faggot.”
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

User avatar
Guest

Re: The Skeptic Community

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:15 pm
mad bum wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:53 pm
Guest wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:32 am
https://foxdickfarms.net/threads/shoe0n ... st-8528281

the latest June noodz.
Image

MUH SECTION 230. Also guestfags confirmed kiwi trannies.
I'm not going to link to the better sites because I don't want Lasmren shutting them down like she did all the others.

Blaire White is foine btw.
Whore image archives should be destroyed.
Remove disgusting females from the internet in all forms.

User avatar
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4800
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:10 am

Re: The Skeptic Community

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:59 pm

Unless there is a picture of Shoe without the wig, I'm not interested.
Image

User avatar
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla
Posts: 3586
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:54 am

Re: The Skeptic Community

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:42 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:56 pm
After the banana incident, the hot oil and all of the other degenerative shit this dude had done, you can't come back from that. That is the peak.


There was a way better video with the banana boat song but it’s gone now.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], dannyboytbh and 12 guests