Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: The Skeptic Community

Post by Poonoo » Tue May 29, 2018 6:33 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 3:23 am
All thots must be driven out.

I like how, all these years later, some people are finally noticing the whole cult of personality bullshit and how it works.
It was the only good thing to come out of the whole Bloodsports thing. Most of it was cringy shit but the Rationalist Skeptics tm, Miscarriage of Acchild and his ass kisser Vee and the Money Badgers being exposed as retards in live debates was the only reason I gave a shit about it.

Venti was a part of that and made Roosh look retarded while being in character and is roasting BaldOnHead. I hope it was her that got the first one flagged, but it was probably one of her cucked fans.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue May 29, 2018 6:46 am

Scarf Girl saga really shows what a piece of shit baldonhead is. I'll never buy her victim routine again. "Oh uwu my smoll cute self is being bullied by all these fat mean people!"

Just more proof why GOTIS must never be tolerated.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue May 29, 2018 8:53 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 6:46 am
Scarf Girl saga really shows what a piece of shit baldonhead is. I'll never buy her victim routine again. "Oh uwu my smoll cute self is being bullied by all these fat mean people!"
More so that to this day she doesn't really regret it all that much. Some people are shitty as teenagers but aren't bully assholes the moment they leave high school and look back and regret the shit they did, but Shuwu doesn't regret a damn thing. That cunt is straight up pandering to everyone with the whole "I was a socially awkward goth girl guise" shit because she knows just being some normie basic bitch won't put her in waifu status amongst internet autists.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Tue May 29, 2018 9:12 am

Imagine lusting for some bald cunt with an obese middle Eastern husband. The autistic virginal purity otaku are an improvement.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue May 29, 2018 9:16 am

She uses all her little history shit "I tore out my hair" "I have a mental illness or three I'm so quirky uwu" to build up a victim narrative to insulate her from criticism.

I never got that. If you wanna shit on someone, just shit on them. If people think you're an asshole, they're gonna think that. What good does it do to offer excuses? Save that for if you get thrown in prison lmao.

Yeah, she looks back on scarf girl and still laughs about it. "I bullied the shit out of this awkward nerd who did nothing to me, because it's fun to be a mean girl guiz, but she was a cunt because she got mad about it. I apologized at some point even though I still clearly think it's hilarious, and the rude bitch didn't even fall over herself to forgive me!"

Seems like a typical burger cunt tbh, with the standard spoiled rich bitch personality. Shoe, I mean.

I mean, how much do I really need to talk about what I know about shoe, right? I remember seeing her first around the time boxxy was a big deal. She always had gotis and she was always trying to get "internet famous" by doing gotis stuff. #justthotthings

I never talked about her much or cared to learn about her beyond occasionally seeing her spamming her face online, because the best way to deal with gotis whores is starve them of attention. But she gradually spread her tentacles into the atheist/skeptic and antifeminist communities. BTW I just have to point out how the antifeminist communities are and have always been full of SIMPs. Liking a female youtuber doesn't make you a simp, but worshiping them and joining their cult of personality definitely does. Especially if you see said female youtuber posting sexual bait online in an attempt to gin up even more rabid white-knighting and pussy-worshiping.

Go pay for a prostitute and get it out of your system. Come back when the sight of a wig on a thot doesn't drive you insane. And what kind of damaged person WANTS to talk about their personal relationships, including their sexual behaviors, with thousands of pussy-worshiping fans? She knows very well what she's doing.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue May 29, 2018 11:22 am

fridaynight tranny fight!!

it even opens its channel with "its ya boy shoeonhead"
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 29, 2018 1:37 pm

I find this whole situation hilarious. I had no idea about Arsehole Sceptic and her doing all that "hot BDSM couple" bullshit because I stopped giving a fuck about AS very early on. The whole second wave of YT sceptics is dubious as fuck. Harmful Opinions, TL;DR and Logicked are alright, the rest are total filth.

Brittany Venti being the one to dunk on Shuwu is the greatest thing ever. Venti is an actual professional troll and shitposter. Imagine the OG fake gaymur gurl and troll of Twitch comes to shit all over you. Armored Spastic and Leash0nNeck are top mad. Especially at her calling Bald0nHead a cuck. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

FuckSploony

Post by FuckSploony » Tue May 29, 2018 2:10 pm

I find the entire thing hilarious.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue May 29, 2018 3:24 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 11:22 am
fridaynight tranny fight!!
That's our ASS!
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:57 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRMqq_W9-l4

Popular skeptics false flag others for bad mouthing them. We've gone full circle.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.