Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: The Skeptic Community

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:01 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:58 pm

Dusty is now trying to take on Peterson. :lol:

So first he gets cucked by his weed dealer, and now he's getting cucked in the comments.
It doesn't matter the slightest bit if anything Peterson says is reasonable. He pisses off the correct people. Much better than Milo back in the days. They play right into his cards.
Dusty is so out of his debth with Peterson. Some super cuck that buys drugs in the ghetto and gets fucked over won't ever convince anyone of anything. Peterson already looks like a winner against him without even saying a word.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:50 pm

Lol, that cuck shadowbanned me. :lol: I ridiculed the faggot a couple days ago and my comment garnered many responses and likes. Now that I checked via VPN I can't see that comment anywhere anymore and I spotted that many other comments (with +100 likes) ridiculing the fag have also disappeared. Asshurt much, boy? 8-) I hope that worthless handicapped amoeba gets capped next time he's trying to buy candy from his niggers.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:57 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:50 pm
Lol, that cuck shadowbanned me. :lol: I ridiculed the faggot a couple days ago and my comment garnered many responses and likes. Now that I checked via VPN I can't see that comment anywhere anymore and I spotted that many other comments (with +100 likes) ridiculing the fag have also disappeared. Asshurt much, boy? 8-) I hope that worthless handicapped amoeba gets capped next time he's trying to buy candy from his niggers.
top kek. I'm not surprised Cuck of Dusty is shadowbanning people.

Peterson is way better than Milo ever was. The shit he says is closer to being plausible (for example, when he talks about art and propaganda in jizzney movies) and he (as a source) seems more credible. And Dusty is the sort who will double down. I hope Dusty makes an entire butthurt series about how much he hates peterson.

I wonder how Dusty is coping without being high 24/7 tbh. Did he find another ghetto-american to buy from?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:15 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:01 pm
It doesn't matter the slightest bit if anything Peterson says is reasonable. He pisses off the correct people. Much better than Milo back in the days. They play right into his cards.
With Milo him acting like an asshole troll would get some people not to agree with him. Petereson comes off as completely reasonable and intellectual and yet gets the exact same amount of vitriol as Milo did without blatantly baiting people. The fact that he is an academic and not a tabloid troll is what pisses them off the most since they can't dismiss him like Milo, he gives the other side far more credibility and his strong confidence while speaking (which others like Gad Saad, Christina Hoff Sommers, Bret Weinstein and Steve Pinker don't have) draws way more people to him, especially young men without a good Dad.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:12 am

He's a boomer leaf.
Why would people like him?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:10 pm

For the lulz.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

DarkMenstrual

Post by DarkMenstrual » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:28 pm

You'd swear his followers think he's the second coming of Christ.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:17 pm

DarkMenstrual wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:28 pm
You'd swear his followers think he's the second coming of Christ.
It was the same with Spergegon of Africa back in the gaymergate days. All these guys run little cults of personality.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:57 pm

Peterson is arguably the best one at that so far. Whenever he falls out of style or sabotages himself, he'll come out of the situation as a very wealthy man.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:24 pm

Oh, definitely. He's far and away the slickest and least autistic. He's the easiest of all of them to take seriously. He has no ties to any overt white nationalist bullshit (like ramzpaul, aurini and that one white nationalist dude I forget) and he isn't running any kind of obvious money scam like Girl Writes What/Paul Elam, MundaneFatt, TJ and Spergegon.
RAPEMAN wrote: