Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: The Skeptic Community

Post by Poonoo » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:30 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:45 am
Guest wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:33 am
now that Spergcuck of Nignog has ben dethroned who is the big skeptic?
Well, Shoeonhead will probably be around longer than anyone because few forces are more powerful or long lasting than thirst.
She tends to stay out of anything controversial and just shits on BuzzFeed or any other low hanging fruit for views.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:46 pm

Shoe still getting fatter and fatter? Her boyfriend still that lard ass cuck?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

GodsGift

Post by GodsGift » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:50 pm

I saw another furry bitching about Miscarriage of Acchild's "fall from Grace" and I just can't get why people even liked him in the first place. It's fucking ridiculous I saw one video from him and was already tired of him yet this fuck wants to say how Miscarriage of Acchild taught everyone how to troll.

Also the fuck is with all the skeptic's having fursonas and shit was it always like this?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:55 pm

They're the skeptic equivalent of normies: perpetually 4 years behind the curve.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:44 pm

Miscarriage of Acchild went to complete shit the moment he was accused of being "alt-right" (who hasn't been by the left) and decided to virtue signal his liberal leanings by being a faggot and spamming Twitter with nigger dicks to religious zealots and "real" alt-righters.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:18 am

GodsGift wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:50 pm
I saw another furry bitching about Spergcuck of Nignog's "fall from Grace" and I just can't get why people even liked him in the first place. It's fucking ridiculous I saw one video from him and was already tired of him yet this fuck wants to say how Spergcuck of Nignog taught everyone how to troll.
The rise of bloodsports exposed how bad he is in a live debate, if you go back and watch his old streams he did the same shit and was just as bad as he is now, difference is no over noticed back then because he steamed against GGRevolt nobodies with 1000 views.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:12 pm

Miscarriage of Acchild has always been shit. From the very moment he popped up and tried to make himself the leader of GG when it already was falling apart he was a faggot.
Nuclear Negro was the only somewhat e-celeb that was okay in the GG times because he never wanted to be a spokesperson for that gay shit.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:46 am

I saw this thanks to sperge of pol:

How retarded was dusty? First he plans to meet his dealer at his GRANDMA's HOUSE. Then he drives to a shitty ghetto-ass neighborhood and starts driving around, looking at houses and people as they tell him to fuck off. Then he calls his dealer and asks where the guy is. Then the dealer shows up with no car OR WEED and asks Dusty to drive him back to the same shitty neighborhood, which dusty does. THEN the dealer asks if Dusty has the money and Dusty whips out his fat wallet.

FINALLY, the dealer mugs him. No fucking shit you got mugged, idiot. You had at least 4 chances to avoid being mugged.

"Nah man, you weren't where you said you'd be. I'm out."
"Nah man, you ain't got no car or no product on you. I'm out."
"Nah man, I'm not about to go back to that ghetto. People there were about to attack me."
"Nah man, I left the money back with my grandma. Get the stuff and meet me back there and I'll pay you."

How desperate was he to get high?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:31 pm

I've seen snippets of Dusty's Twitter and it's full of dudeweed nonsense. He's a Joe Rogan type who thinks UIDO is the cure for cancer and AIDS and shit.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:44 pm

Buying from niggers. That was your first mistake.

Also, does he want to die?
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.