The Skeptic Community

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: The Skeptic Community

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:57 pm

At the very least, if we're arguing over Laci Green next, having seen more than a couple of her videos and her content shifts over the years, I've deduced she leans more towards the "dumb" end than the malicious. Sh0e on the other hand, is a straight up manipulative cunt. Perfect fit and just desserts with how Pregory treated her. :lol:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:11 pm

All white women are coal burners. It's a requirement these days.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:46 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:59 pm
Wig On Head is complaining about Milo. True. He's a piece of shit but man talk about a hypocritical bitch.
>acting like a goon with trolls remorse

There was that photo with hbomberguy and Lindsay where she and Armored were real fucking chummy with them. The same Lindsay who left CA because they wanted to stay out of gamergate, and yet there she was being friendly with someone who was openly pro-gamergate. That and the snark are dead giveaways.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:24 pm

Is Britney Venti a kiwi? Because their Sh0e thread is full of an allegedly cis female dunking all over her in the most catty cunt way. I remember Venti seething at Sh0e for her, as she called it, "uwu smol bean act" and that's brought up as recently as yesterday. Lap it up Venti, it won't erase the smell of cat shit. :D
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:48 pm

No "authentic" (?) female has ever used the foxdick farms.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:01 pm

I never understood what the hell was the deal with Venti. Obnoxious spastic cunt.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:50 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:01 pm
I never understood what the hell was the deal with Venti. Obnoxious spastic cunt.
Being a woman with tits.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:34 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:01 pm
She's not like those other girls. I guarantee that every woman who has ever met her hates her fucking guts because they can tell right away how much of an obnoxious cunt she is. I guarantee she was a goff girl in her teens and she only has male friends.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:16 am

In a way I can't disagree with the Jewish sodomite. If these leftist parasites actually suffered consequences for being shitty people I'd find 'cancel culture' a lot less objectionable.

TheBilthCollector

Post by TheBilthCollector » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:49 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:16 am
In a way I can't disagree with the Jewish sodomite. If these leftist parasites actually suffered consequences for being shitty people I'd find 'cancel culture' a lot less objectionable.
Agreed. I sick of the right's constant cry of "Muh principles!" and "Muh moral high ground!!!1!" Turn the left's own tactics back on them and grind them into the dirt without pity.