The Skeptic Community

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: The Skeptic Community

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:55 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:48 am
My suspicion is that's the real reason the transsexual's father stuck a gun to TJ's head. Not because of TJ being an atheist, but because the father knew a fat, smelly old hobo had fucked his underage son.
That would be the common sense reading, yes. Did he say it was because he was an atheist?
Surprised he didn't pull the trigger. I would have

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:56 am

I remember he lost his shit at an IHOP and tried to fight a drunk guy for being loud. I think he deleted all his Joker cosplay videos.

Ugh, that friend looks like a skeevy 1970s serial killer.

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:16 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:51 am
Sagan accused TJ of showing cheese pizza.
I'm starting to see a theme here

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:20 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:55 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:48 am
My suspicion is that's the real reason the transsexual's father stuck a gun to TJ's head. Not because of TJ being an atheist, but because the father knew a fat, smelly old hobo had fucked his underage son.
That would be the common sense reading, yes. Did he say it was because he was an atheist?
Surprised he didn't pull the trigger. I would have
If I'm remembering correctly. TJ blamed the gun incident on the family being super conservative christfags and that they were just sooo oppressive and he was trying to save the poor young transsexual. They hated him because he was atheist and not because he was an unwashed dropout who assraped (statutory if nothing else) their little boy!

The dad had a very obvious reason to be so angry, which had nothing to do with religion. The whole story is rather suspect in the uncharitable way TJ told it.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:33 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:20 am
The dad had a very obvious reason to be so angry, which had nothing to do with religion. The whole story is rather suspect in the uncharitable way TJ told it.
Yeah, I have a general rule not to believe anything a (attempted? did sex actually take place?) child molester says.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:56 am
I remember he lost his shit at an IHOP and tried to fight a drunk guy for being loud. I think he deleted all his Joker cosplay videos.

Ugh, that friend looks like a skeevy 1970s serial killer.
This is what he looked like during their community heyday, he chose that unsettling look. :lol:

Recounting the streaming incident
Back when Free Speech Vids was in the works, TJ, FakeSagan, Galen, Holly, and Ocean (FakeSagan's girlfriend at the time,) did a livestream on blog.tv to raise money for it. After shots of EverClear and other drinks, FakeSagan's and TJ's true colors were revealed. In full-on money whore mode, TJ berated anyone who donated under $5 , while FakeSagan proceeded to go on drunken ramblings telling people to give them money, even going as far as threatening to shoot himself in the head live on stream if $150 wasn't donated.

He even made out with TJ during it. He then proceeded to threaten everybody at gun point, and even at one point tried to pick a fight with TJ because he coughed during FakeSagan's money whore-infused sob story. He later cut himself and almost fainted. For the rest of the stream, they tried to get an ambulance for him. They were banned from blog.tv while streaming after these incidents occurred. They discussed the debacle on Private Show #1.
These images show how a lot of their streams went...

Sagan went the way of Jesus in 2016 and picked up the polyester predator look you see in the photo above. Back in the day Sagan had another youtuber leak a sex tape featuring his ex (and Sagan’s current girlfriend who’d lied about being the guys cousin, Voice is loling at this) and other weird shit happen around him. At some point he teamed up with TJ’s nemesis Brett Keane and that’s where the cheese pizza claims came from.

Ironically the Mr. Plinkett sounding mother fucker had a totally random guest call in on his show and claim that he went to school with TJ and he’d raped someone before dropping out. If only he weren’t a such a massive retard he could have realized that there was better sexual predator stuff to chase after with his enemy.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:34 pm

Really proving those Christian fundies wrong that a life without Jesus leads to degeneracy, a lack of morals and unforgivable actions. Stellar job, YT atheists!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:18 pm

Please tell me that someone backed up all of this shit. If banana boy really did molest an underage tranny, then it's only a matter of time until that blows up in his face and permanently ruins his YT career. Hell, it's shocking that this controversy hasn't already annihilated him.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:35 pm

I wouldn't disagree except...what career? The guy's already a joke

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:39 pm

True, but most people are unaware that he's a pedo.