Ice Poseidon (and other streamers)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
Bobito
Posts: 530
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:22 pm

Re: Ice Poseidon (and other streamers)

Post by Bobito » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:17 pm

I don’t see the problem with less niggers in the world, good news are always welcome.

User avatar
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3188
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:10 am

Re: Ice Poseidon (and other streamers)

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:36 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:36 pm
He mostly got popular with overreactions to Sm4sh character announcements
I think I've seen few clips of him, and he never uttered a coherent sentence. Seemed like yet another moron with IQ under 100, so for him to achieve such success that he apparently had, that's impressive. Go figure that he had mental issues.
mad bum wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:36 pm
Sounds like you need to add someone to your sig.
I'm keeping the space for those that matter. Influencers and other chucklefucks die all the time and to my understanding this guy's only crime was being born a moron who could barely speak english and making it big by faking emotions to autistic audience.
Image

User avatar
CIANigger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5559
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Ice Poseidon (and other streamers)

Post by CIANigger » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:55 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:36 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:36 pm
He mostly got popular with overreactions to Sm4sh character announcements
I think I've seen few clips of him, and he never uttered a coherent sentence. Seemed like yet another moron with IQ under 100, so for him to achieve such success that he apparently had, that's impressive. Go figure that he had mental issues.
mad bum wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:36 pm
Sounds like you need to add someone to your sig.
I'm keeping the space for those that matter. Influencers and other chucklefucks die all the time and to my understanding this guy's only crime was being born a spear chucking jungle bunny coon.
Ftfy. Was bothering me.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your cloths.
SpoilerShow
Image

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 9992
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Ice Poseidon (and other streamers)

Post by mad bum » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:52 am

tldr is sub online streams, plebs can't watch. In all honesty I'm curious if DSP will use this for his detractors being forced to either find a work around or give the pig 5 bucks.
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

Image

User avatar
Le Redditeur
Posts: 3002
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Ice Poseidon (and other streamers)

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:11 am

Tevin will shell the five, I'm sure, so people would still be able to watch it for free.

User avatar
TheManWithNoPlan
Posts: 679
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:20 pm

Re: Ice Poseidon (and other streamers)

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:47 am

If you gotta kill yourself to become interesting you were never that interesting stick him in the pile with the others that got five minutes of attention then forgotten forever.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 21620
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Ice Poseidon (and other streamers)

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:29 am

I'm really hoping for something to come from that cult angle. I never cared about Etika before he wavedashed into down B specialed off a bridge.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 17455
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Ice Poseidon (and other streamers)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:16 pm

And he thought he had at least one extra life left. Guess he should've checked one last time.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 21620
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Ice Poseidon (and other streamers)

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:09 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:16 pm
And he thought he had at least one extra life left. Guess he should've checked one last time.
>life
You mean he was on his last stock? Anyway, he should've known that he can't recover from the lower blast zone.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Ice Poseidon (and other streamers)

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:14 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:16 pm
And he thought he had at least one extra life left. Guess he should've checked one last time.
See? This is why I dont play Nintendo anymore. It rots the brain to the point where you think real life is super mario 2.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 6 guests