Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:26 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:40 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:03 pm
His amazing new reveal was he's sitting his fat ass on a chair instead of a broken love seat. And if you pay him $100, he spins around in the chair like a literal sped.
Tell me that's actualy a thing :lol:

What a great value! Wiping your ass with that amount of money would literally give you better fucking value, because at the very fucking least, you would be using that money to do something that benefits you....
Yep. Everything I said was true, except I think the amount of money you pay for him to spin like a clown can vary by his mood. The chair is an old chair too, so he didn't even spend money on it. $26,000 in vest streaks to sit on an old chair and spin around if you pay him even more.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:42 am

Chunk flu was the best thing to happen to him, all the neets spending there stimulus on him.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:11 am

Must be quite easy at this point. When he buried that vest streak, his whales were begging him for a new one or something similar.

That's just the tip of the iceberg of what is wrong with all this Twitch shit, seems like.

Nowadays, potential viewers may plain out ignore streams that do not have the typical mechanics in place for them to spend money.
That's why they are there. They want to give money so a weird person they will never meet reads out a message of something idiotic that happened in their sad little lives.
Even a shut in like me I cannot understand how lonely and friend-less one has to be to resort to that kind of thing.
Like, you couldn't even tell your family, nothing?

I may be getting old but I am really glad I wasn't a kid at this time where this kind of activity is the 'fun' thing to do.

DSP may be the extreme example, but on the basic level, it seems like mostly all the Twitch streamers are like this.
Chat moves at 100 miles per hour? Better pay up if you want it read! Let me now take some time to NOT talk about the game or whatever else I should be doing, but ways how you can donate to me the best and how I will waste your money. Now cheer, bitch.
It's a trap!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:36 am

Streams are just friend simulators and it's painfully obvious that's all they are for many. Streamers pretend to be your friend to coax you to spend money, much like how the shopping network fucks exploit lonely old people who want to talk to someone. Streams weren't always quite as bad as they are now. Twitch introduced a shitload of micropays to milk whales with more money than sense. Most of the whales have no interest or little interest in the stream, and not much interest in the streamer. They're tipping/cheering to whore for attention. They want someone to validate them and tell them they're awesome. The funniest part is DSP insulted people like that before he went crawling back to twitch. He said "just get a hooker" or "get a real friend." Something like that. Even a stopped DSP is right twice a day.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:53 pm

DSP is also a Chris Chan level living meme at this point. People donate and troll shield him for the memes. Or they want to bait him, or his detractors. Almost no one watches him unironically. Which is part of why he's so boring. "Pigroach luck" is a self-fulfilling meme - people believe it and donate to him because of it, which in turn protects him from everything.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:05 pm

I think part of his viewers get off of having "power" over DSP.
That part is probably more like to start their own Day of Retribution than the rest of his viewership.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:37 am

DSP's court case against his CT Khando has been proceeding. The court now is finding for a default judgment. DSP has not engaged with the litigation against himself in any way, nor has he arrived (via telephone or in person) at any of the court sessions. He has not sent his lawyer or anyone to speak with the judge. So it currently looks as though the court is proceeding without any input from him and is defaulting in favor of the plaintiff aka the bank which holds the khando lien. That's all a consequence of how he wants things to be. The big question I have is what will happen once the court finds for the plaintiff. Obviously the property will be taken away from DSP. But I want to know if there will be damages sought. The bank has previously mentioned seeking around 6-9 months (maybe 10, don't remember exactly) of back rent from DSP. Not a tiny sum. And there's the issue of the disparity in value between the value of the CT Khando and the amount of loan DSP owes on it.

Maybe someone else can tell me what a default judgment entails. Does this mean the judge simply rubberstamps every demand the plaintiff has made? Or will the judge get to exercise their own judgment in deciding what damages are reasonable? Dark has not made any defense or argument in his favor, nor has he even deigned to appear to speak to the judge about his case. I think most judges would be disinclined towards leniency with non-participating parties.

A quick wiki shows this, but I'm not a lawyer so I don't know for sure:
In a civil trial involving damages, a default judgment will enter the amount of damages pleaded in the original complaint. If proof of damages is required, the court may schedule another hearing on that issue. A party can have a default judgment vacated, or set aside, by filing a motion, after the judgment is entered, by showing of a proper excuse.
So Dark may end up owing the bank $60k-ish in damages. Maybe more, maybe less. I'm thinking the amount of back rent he owes will probably approach that much and they may tack on more. The original complaint specifically mentioned the rent he wasn't paying, and I guess a default means the complaint is accepted, so....
RAPEMAN wrote:

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:37 am

Prediction: nothing major happens, and DSP makes out fine.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:32 am

The bank hires nick rickita and loses big time.
It's a trap!

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:35 am

Newhalf wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:32 am
The bank hires nick rickita and loses big time.
What happens if Paul hires Rekieta?