DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 12839
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:24 am

Speaks volumes about what kind of person she is. Dude just said "yeah, she's like that. She gets bratty and shitty when she's not getting her way, and just disengages with reality." He also said that he knew DSP was "comfortable" financially (he was too,) and that he knows Khet is always looking for that coin.

She came from a super fucked-up home situation (her mother thought her sister was possessed by a demon, and there was some kind of child abuse situation, most likely), so it's not surprising. I'm not one of those who believes someone who comes from a damaged home is fucked for life, but they certainly can be. She has a criminal record for squatting. I think it's probably because she was evicted from a place and refused to leave, but who knows.
Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:18 am
I know somebody is in the right and telling the truth when they block me when I start asking questions.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 20880
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:21 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:30 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:20 pm
He tried to buy her an exercise bike but he fucked up putting it together
I'd deny such a failure on my deathbed. Can't put together a three screw job? Kill me and tell me offsprings I died trying to get a vacuum to suck my dick, just so you can tell something less shameful.
He found a way. he always does.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Guest

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:34 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:35 am
if she was useful DSP would brag about it every day.
WWE Champions is just more proof he's gay. She wasn't worth the effort.

User avatar
Guest

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:21 pm

Salmonella wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:33 am
I find the case of PandaLee really interesting. I honestly don't even think she was a gold digger, she was just ridiculously immature and sheltered.
Wouldn't you say with that Khet women surfacing that a pattern emerged?

https://darksydephil.fandom.com/wiki/Pandalee

Also this is pretty hilarious if true.
Not only she doesn't help Phil around the household, she actually HURTS HIM. It was because of her that he bought an expensive house in a gated community in Washington. All because she wanted to pay less taxes on her soap business on Etsy, which makes pocket change.

Salmonella
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:09 am

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Salmonella » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:56 am

It's true. They chose Washington because of the taxes and because she's a hipster.


The former part isn't true though. She cooked, cleaned, and had a real job. That's what caused the rift in their relationship. She was doing that while he sat around all day and played video games. She got really resentful really fast.

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 12839
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:06 am

Just imagine you do all the cooking, cleaning and working at a real job every day, then you come home to this manchild prestreaming at you about how he's "busting his ass" because he lost to a boss in Nioh.
Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:18 am
I know somebody is in the right and telling the truth when they block me when I start asking questions.

User avatar
Guest

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:08 am

Phil Burnell is a complete loser that has had two full time adult girlfriends in his life that stayed at his serious adult house. When the first one got smart and left he latched onto the first woman that showed him attention like a fucking 14 year old that just got dumped would do. The guy is such a sad fucking joke.

User avatar
Guest

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:16 am

He's the #1 ranked US Street Fighter player and you stupid kids should show him some respect.

User avatar
Guest

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:34 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:16 am
He's the #1 ranked US Street Fighter player and you stupid kids should show him some respect.
"That's how I flew my brand new girlfriend to live with me to make crappy cake for my birthday week, idiot. Maybe one day you will be an adult and understand ACK ACK ACK"

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 25230
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:20 pm

Oh god, the birthday week. I already forgot about that. Yet more proof of him being a child. "When I'm grown up I'll have birthday for an entire week!".
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Moe Bitches and 8 guests