DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by rabidtictac » Sun May 12, 2019 9:15 am

The best part to me was DSP lying about shit that you can very easily fact-check.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Tue May 14, 2019 11:49 am

Dark shitting on Tevin again. "My autograph alone, to some people, is worth more than anything that Tevin will EVER DO in his entire fucking life! So choke on that, Bitch!"

Because that won't just give the guy more material to mock you with. :roll:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue May 14, 2019 12:31 pm

Pigroach has been going out of his way to stir up toxicity of late. I haven't been following him as much because there's no new exciting tax arc or anything to look forward to beyond "gimmie munnies." But every time I leave him alone for a while, he starts sperging the fuck out, bringing up detractors out of nowhere and making drama videos.

I thought you just wanted to play games and have fun, dark? Why are you talking about tevin and trying to """debunk""" 7 years of stuff people have noticed you doing and saying in your videos? Why are you back to begging again after receiving multiple thousands of dollars from your mommy's retirement fund?

There's a reason a bunch of his cuck mods left after the wedding arc and the new ones are pure trash who troll his fans with unnecessary bans. He's slowly driving away everyone, including detractors, by being so fucking boring and toxic.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Tue May 14, 2019 12:53 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 12:31 pm
the wedding arc
He never wears the ring. Maybe he considers lifting controllers to be "heavy lifting" so he takes it off for safety.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 14, 2019 2:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 11:49 am
Dark shitting on Tevin again. "My autograph alone, to some people, is worth more than anything that Tevin will EVER DO in his entire fucking life! So choke on that, Bitch!"

Because that won't just give the guy more material to mock you with. :roll:
Nothing he can say will ever hurt Tevin even a millionth as much as every penny that nigger costs DSPig by re-streaming his shit hurts Dave.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Tue May 14, 2019 2:08 pm

He keeps sperging about his Jared Tweet and it's unbearable. Even more than usual, I mean. I've never seen someone act like such an egotistical faggot over a fucking Tweet before. He thinks one Tweet that people happened to like (that was dunking on someone else who was being mass-dunked on anyway) is enough to turn him into some sort of lord of the bantz. That's why he's addressing drama and unironically saying things like "suck on that, bitch" in current year. However, he's not getting any more money than usual, which is making him salty. In his head, 1 Tweet that got a few thousand likes means people like him now and are ready to open their wallets.

Post by Guest » Tue May 14, 2019 2:20 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 2:08 pm
He keeps sperging about his Jared Tweet and it's unbearable. Even more than usual, I mean. I've never seen someone act like such an egotistical faggot over a fucking Tweet before.
It's possible he thinks more twitter attention will mean more views which will mean more money. Since he'll have more money coming in he blows his billth/taxes money on meals out and gin. But tips remain low and now he's fucked. So it's back to Twitter to dry and drum up more business.

It's more likely this is just the real Phil. This is Phil with no filters.

Post by Guest » Tue May 14, 2019 5:32 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 14, 2019 8:33 pm

I'm starting to wonder... is he really that petty about a 3-year-old tweet? Is he that dead-set on starting drama for fun and (maybe) profit? Has his latest BETRAYAL! to his paypigs caused him to snap? Or maybe... has Jared's fate hit a bit too close to home :thinking: ?
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 12:31 pm
I thought you just wanted to play games and have fun, dark? Why are you talking about tevin and trying to """debunk""" 7 years of stuff people have noticed you doing and saying in your videos? Why are you back to begging again after receiving multiple thousands of dollars from your mommy's retirement fund?
The show must go on *snort*
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue May 14, 2019 11:28 pm

He is just grooming his audience like he always does. Phil probably thinks when all of this falls apart and he shows the internet the finger that he can vanish in peace and be left alone. I think this will mark the start of the stalking arc :lol:

Phil reminds me of a certain someone who confessed that he only did videos for his zoomer audience because of the money. When the guy finished studying and got a job his channel died and he made the video explaining why.

The difference being Phil is gonna be salty and angry when that moment comes because it's not gonna be voluntary and muh legacy.