DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Angelfire Memes

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Angelfire Memes » Sat May 11, 2019 12:30 pm

That's because Phil has done almost exactly the same stuff Jared did, except on a much smaller scale. Grooming underage fans? Check. Sending/soliciting lewds? Check. Cheating on his wife? Not quite, although his now wife did cheat on her boyfriend with him. The only reason Dave did it on a smaller scale was because he's a hermit and a loser who wasn't successful enough to have loads of thots throwing themselves at his feet.

I admit though, drgnkillers twitter is great at the minute. DSP had one semi-popular tweet dunking on Jared and he was expecting tons of new stream viewers and paypigs to appear. He even named his YouTube upload SWEET REVENGE or some gay shit. This didn't happen, leading to an epic man babby tantrum.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 11, 2019 5:53 pm

What was he expecting? And really? "Sweet Revenge"? Because the guy poked fun at him 3 years ago?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 11, 2019 6:04 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 5:53 pm
What was he expecting? And really? "Sweet Revenge"? Because the guy poked fun at him 3 years ago?
Is it even revenge when you contributed absolutely nothing to it? You could call it karma or having the last laugh but revenge at least requires some form of action.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 11, 2019 6:08 pm

I can only assume the "revenge" were the sick burns he delivered with his tweets.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Sat May 11, 2019 6:14 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 12:30 pm
That's because Phil has done almost exactly the same stuff Jared did, except on a much smaller scale. Grooming underage fans? Check. Sending/soliciting lewds? Check. Cheating on his wife? Not quite, although his now wife did cheat on her boyfriend with him. The only reason Dave did it on a smaller scale was because he's a hermit and a loser who wasn't successful enough to have loads of thots throwing themselves at his feet.
I’m not even talking about his own personal fuck ups. I’m talking about him remembering an innocuous tweet some guy made about him (amongst the thousands of other tweets that made fun of him), remembered it and then posted it ad verbatim when something happened to the guy. Then going on a megalomaniacal rant about how other e-celebs should watch out because he’ll get them in the end and then entitling a video “sweet revenge” as if that’s even an accurate reflection of the situation.

It’s really pathetic and further shows how bitter old Dave is.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 11, 2019 6:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 6:14 pm
It’s really pathetic and further shows how bitter old Dave is.
Can we start calling him Old Dave now, please? I want to set up Punished Dave for when he's getting his divorce.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat May 11, 2019 6:39 pm

He’s the third Snake brother - Gas Snake. A mix of the leftover genes of Big Boss and the dominant genes of a pig and the recessive genes of a cockroach. Special ability to emit loud and unpleasant noises from his orifice.

“That’s Gas Snake. Watch out for his snorts, he can’t help it because of post nasal drip”

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 11, 2019 7:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 6:39 pm
He’s the third Snake brother - Gas Snake. A mix of the leftover genes of Big Boss and the dominant genes of a pig and the recessive genes of a cockroach. Special ability to emit loud and unpleasant noises from his orifice.

“That’s Gas Snake. Watch out for his snorts, he can’t help it because of post nasal drip”
Gas Snake - a Polak denied his internet welfare
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 11, 2019 7:07 pm

Wait, aren't there already three brothers (Solid, Liquid, Solidus)?
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 11, 2019 7:08 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 7:07 pm
Wait, aren't there already three brothers (Solid, Liquid, Solidus)?
He's the one they don't mention and pretend he doesn't exist.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!