DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Angelfire Memes

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Angelfire Memes » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:29 pm

Someone used bit bots to give Dave $300 overnight. He completely shrugged it off, either playing dumb or just taking the money and running. Either way streamers have been getting banned for this recently apparently.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:32 pm

Why ban streamers because you have crazy fans? However that's a good idea if you don't even stream but want a side income by abusing there system
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:21 am

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:29 pm
Someone used bit bots to give Dave $300 overnight. He completely shrugged it off, either playing dumb or just taking the money and running. Either way streamers have been getting banned for this recently apparently.
Yeah it's pretty fucking weird. I didn't read kiwi so maybe I'm out of the loop, but I just assume this is either someone trying to get DSP's channel shut down, or it's someone doing something illegal with credit cards/identity theft in order to give money to DSP.

The key point to keep in mind is DSP wasn't streaming. DSP paypigs/whales usually wait until he's streaming to gift money, because they crave being noticed. Except GoldenColts the super cuck, but even he gives money in very tiny increments so that DSP has to say his name over and over when reading the cheers/tips.

If I were Dave, I'd refund that money right away, just to be safe. I don't think anything good can come out of accepting super suspicious bot money.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:54 am

mad bum wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:32 pm
Why ban streamers because you have crazy fans? However that's a good idea if you don't even stream but want a side income by abusing there system
I can see the argument that if you get suspicious money that could be from credit card fraud or whatever and you don't bother to check on it or at least contact Twitch about it - remember Dave claims to have a DIRECT CONTACT AT TWITCH DOOD so he has no excuse - you're kind of asking for trouble. It's your responsibility at that point. At least I can see why Twitch would see it that way, especially as fucking around with their magical totally not real please don't regulate us currency is a big no-no.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:45 pm

New game = new ragequit.
RAPEMAN wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:55 pm

Ragequitting should become a sub-genre and speedrunning. He'd be No. 1 in the whole world.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:56 pm

Someone coined the term wagequit for when DSP drops a game for low (((participation))). It's breddy gud.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:30 am

https://www.youtube.com/user/DSPGaming/videos

Look at how amazingly low these views are on these fucking videos. Also, he passed the 400 video mark for Persona 5. That's right, FOUR HUNDRED VIDEOS for one let's play. Just why. And who the fuck would sit down to a playlist for a let's play, see 400 parts and think "oh yeah, I'm going to watch this." I get pissed off when I notice an LP has more than about 60 videos. If you can't get it done in 60 or less, you really should be combining videos or cutting out boring shit. And even 60 is unreasonable, I'm just saying that's a more understandable upper limit for games that are very long. But you probably shouldn't let's play super long JRPGs anyway.

But back to my original point, these views on these videos are hilarious. 200 views is good compared to some of these. 11 views. 2 views. 100 views maybe. Ayyy lmao.

It's funny because DSP has been crying about youtube and saying he's working his ass off and people are still watching all his videos, but his money is way down. Once again, the pig is lying. His views are way down. His money is down because he's getting fewer views. People are tapping out. The whales all watch on twitch now and you're not going to watch the same playlist twice that you already saw on twitch. Especially not when every 10 minute video has 3 fucking ads on it.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:27 am

The problem is DSP's entire business model is based on double and triple-dipping. Get paid to play something that your Patrons vote for. Get paid to play that game on Twitch with some arcane second voting shit. Get paid to play it on Youtube. And he claims he's having his "best months ever" on Twitch, but he's STILL just barely clearing his billth (apparently, it is Phil remember). If you're having your best months ever and you can still barely afford to keep the lights on it's not a fucking viable business for you lmao. If one part of his triple-dip crumbles he's fucked.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:58 pm

400? Fuck me.

And Phil is very much like the man trying to outrun a turtle, or the hare trying to outrun the hedgehog. Try as he might, it never works. He is aliving fable.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette