Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:44 pm

superior japanese ebegging folded over 1000 times

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:02 pm

So remember that indie game retard Phil ditched few days ago? Kingdom Come? It's currently the most popular game on twitch by far. Yeah, nobody wanted to see that game. Fucking moron - no new releases dood, my hands are tied!

Also, how do people find a specific overwatch account? The obsession some people have over Phil is unbelievable.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:22 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:02 pm
So remember that indie game retard Phil ditched few days ago? Kingdom Come? It's currently the most popular game on twitch by far. Yeah, nobody wanted to see that game. Fucking moron - no new releases dood, my hands are tied!

Also, how do people find a specific overwatch account? The obsession some people have over Phil is unbelievable.
Lel, are you surprised though? I doubt Phil would retain many of the viewers he'd gain in the short term anyway. A lot of people are hyped about KC now, if you were hyped why would you want to keep watching a playthrough by a fat, snorting imbecile who plays the game terribly and points out every bug or obstacle as some massive game breaking thing. It would be easy money for Phil but I don't think he wants to cross over and get a bunch of new, normie viewers, some of whom would mock him. I think Phil is comfortable how he is now, with his tiny number of giant paypigs and no mainstream appeal whatsoever. He could easily make more money but then his ego would take a bruising and it'd be more work, so why bother. I've said it before but I've never known someone so greedy turn down so much easy money just to protect his feelies.

My friends who have the game tell me it's fairly fun but they're still in the opening stages which are a bit more hand holdy apparently. Also it is really buggy, even by the standards of a day 1 open world game like this apparently so it's probably good Phil isn't playing it now, where he could use the bugs as an excuse for his shit gameplay and drop the game within a week. I'll probably wait until it's on sale or there's a GOTY edition or something myself.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:26 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Well, he threw BDFZ and MonHun by the wayside as well so that hardly matters. I don't get why he's in such a fucking hurry to get through games anyway.
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Isn't that all linked to Battlenet? Watch one of her Cuckoldwatch videos, look up the Battlenet account and there you go.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:12 pm

Oh, if people saw some videos featuring her, then that's understandable, I thought there was no info about her yet and someone just looked through thousands of accounts and miraculously found her.

@Angelfire Memes Absolutely. Phil is just content forever being miserable worthless fuck, always blaming everything else than himself. He never misses opportunity to make himself look like a fool as well, saying that nobody wanted to see the game.

As for the game, if you aren't terribly interested, skipping it is fine - it's one of these games that's certainly not for everyone. However, after playing it for a while, and currently watching one of the streamers for few hours, I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised by the quality of writing and characters. Everything is fantastic, better than the praised Witcher 3 writing. The voice acting isn't always great, although it's at least competent, but the writing is extremely good.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:43 pm

I will play it someday as it does look unique in that it's a historical RPG that doesn't stray into fantasy like so many historical games do. That alone makes it worthwhile and I'm sure it'll only get better as they add more fixes and DLC. I'm willing to wait a year or so if it means I get a complete edition with all the DLC and all the patches on the disc, but that's how I am with all games anyway. However if I was a streamer I'd be hitting KC and Monhun hard until they were bled dry. I think KC could become a real phenomenon like PUBG did. I'm sure DSP will play them both one day, in 6 months when the hype has died down and nobody wants to see it streamed anymore aside from hardcore fans (who won't want to watch DSP butcher the game they love anyway).

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:54 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:58 pm
Fucking weebs. As if talking about waifus unironically wasn't embarassing enough, now they have to make up their amazing life in Japan.
Angelfire Memes wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:16 pm
One amusing example of how petty Phil is coming from the farms. A few days back he tweeted he'd used his girlfriend's PC to play Overwatch and he'd rekt everyone (while using an Xbox pad, no less). The responsive experience is what convinced him to look for a new TV. Now people have found her Overwatch account in question, and seen that Phil's stats on that session were nowhere near what he said. It's a pretty small lie in the grand scheme of things, but I always get a chuckle out of Phil's more petty, childish lies. "I'm good at games you guys! I got a million kills and won the game on my own!"
Phil is always best when nobody is there to watch it. All that streaming generates negative energy.
FuckSploony wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:15 pm
"I made sure she is UNDOXEABLE" - DSP

...foxdickfarms, 17mins later from reveal...

Completely Doxed.
Stupid bugged anti-doxing mechanics.
>now
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:27 pm

The autism wheels are turning over at KF and they dredged up this nugget on Phil's new maid.

https://milawyersweekly.com/fulltext-op ... -jeansnow/

Basically her parents thought their "youngest child" (no idea if it's the maid or a sibling) was possessed by a demon and tried to kill them. So they locked the child in a closet and got done for child abuse. Phil sure can pick em.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:44 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:27 pm
The autism wheels are turning over at KF and they dredged up this nugget on Phil's new maid.

Basically her parents thought their "youngest child" (no idea if it's the maid or a sibling) was possessed by a demon and tried to kill them. So they locked the child in a closet and got done for child abuse. Phil sure can pick em.
I dunno. If neger believes it it's probably bullshit.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:44 pm
Angelfire Memes wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:27 pm

I dunno. If neger believes it it's probably bullshit.
You argue a good point there. What the fuck is "Michigan's Lawyer Weekly" and why do they have shit like that on a website accessible to the public?
Then again, broken childhood is what we've pretty much assumed from the soulmaid in the first place, no?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!