DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by mad bum » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:37 pm

I actually sat in on a Phil live stream and his detractors are just as bad as his die hard fans. People who actually sub to him trying to "troll" him by posting frogs and shit.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:34 am

Most of them are Kiwi fags

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:35 am

I wish. At least the kiwifags seem to understand that you're not supposed to troll tip the pig. I think it's the hardcore weird tevin fans who troll tip so that their tip will provide tevin and his chat with something to read.

BTW the pig got over $2000 in the last few days and he's still bitching and moaning that his bank account is overdrawn and he has no money so he has to play free games. He's either got the mother of all scams going or he fucked up his finances so badly that no amount of cashola will save his retarded ass.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:40 am

Truthfully most of what we'd call DSP's "fans" are neither fans nor detractors. They like DSP ironically and will throw him a few pennies to watch him flail and to keep the ride going, but they'll constantly talk shit about him behind his back and try to bait him. It's like tossing a few coins at a spastic street entertainer to them. He has almost no actual honest to god fans who like him.

Those people aren't really detractors, though. I don't think they care much for gay ops or for tracking DSP's income and watching him fall. They just ironically enjoy his content for what it is, which is a balding fat Polish guy failing at bing bing wahoo. I sure as fuck don't understand why they do, but this is the future we chose when we stopped throwing kids like DSP off a cliff at birth.

Kama

Post by Kama » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:49 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:35 am
I wish. At least the kiwifags seem to understand that you're not supposed to troll tip the pig. I think it's the hardcore weird tevin fans who troll tip so that their tip will provide tevin and his chat with something to read.

BTW the pig got over $2000 in the last few days and he's still bitching and moaning that his bank account is overdrawn and he has no money so he has to play free games. He's either got the mother of all scams going or he fucked up his finances so badly that no amount of cashola will save his retarded ass.
Aren't most of the people still obsessed with DSP kiwi posters though? Even in the SoK days a lot of our "fans" did post on kiwi too.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:04 pm

The way Phil sometimes plays his games makes you think we are in the age of early voice controls where it barely works :lol:

https://streamable.com/4tvqw

Kama

Post by Kama » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:11 pm

If anything Phil actually makes a really good point. All you have to do is pretend to suck at games and be an asshole and people will give you thousands of dollars for it. It's something anyone could do and get something out of it.

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:31 pm

Phil pointed out why he no longer did the "DSP tries it" food thing.

If Phil "I put one 500 grams package of sugar into my traditional homemade Italian sauce" Burnell calls the food of your fast food chain bad then I would consider sending in a decontamination team like in Monsters and nuke those sandwiches :lol:

https://streamable.com/99dbi

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:44 pm

Yeah, I mean, look at how fat and unhealthy Reviewbrah got from reviewing fast food.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:05 pm

If anything Reviewbrah got skinnier.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man