DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:43 pm

It's not like he has the option to not pay for it. The bank just goes "well, then we'll take ALL your shit to sell at whatever loss to get our money" and that's that. The daft moron went to them and expected to just eat the cost and they said "lolno".
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:54 pm

Lol.... I make more than Phil easily and the fucker has two houses. Then again I don't abuse credit....
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:05 pm

One of my favourite Phil memes of the moment is this mythical job his mother told him to get in 10 years. He keeps saying how he'll have to get a job at Microsoft or Boeing, or maybe in game design. Like he's just going to walk into an executive job at one of their head offices after 20 years "running" a "successful" "business". The guy's never held anything above an entry-level phone jockey job anywhere.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:39 pm

Does "jerking off on live stream" count as good credentials?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:59 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:39 pm
Does "jerking off on live stream" count as good credentials?
Reminder that by the time he applies for anything, in his head, it'll be 10 years from now. By then, he'll be a nearly 50-year-old man who hasn't worked in 2 decades, who's one and only achievement was jerking it on stream. That's quite the CV.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:04 pm

>DSP will make it to 50 but the average DHI poster wont

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:11 pm

He won't apply to anything in 10 years. The ten years gimmick was what he told his momma to get her to not disown him and to fork over that sweet sweet $5000. Reminder that he told us his parents "sat him down" and they had a very long talk where his mom basically said everything detractors have said for years about his (((business))). She didn't call him on fucking up his finances but that makes sense because he doesn't tell them WHY he's so bad off. He doesn't say he has a spending problem. He just tells them teh trolz ruined his life.

Anyway, the ten-year plan to apply to jobs when he's 47 is just a meme he pulled out so he could get a lot of money from his mom, forestall her questions for a few years and then hope she dies before the 10 years pass. DSP lives in the now, so the thought hasn't occurred to him that he might need to keep sucking his parents' retirement money dry every few months. If the need does come up, he'll find some new lie to tell them to get that money.

I FULLY expect his retarded parents to eventually cut him off in, say, five or so years. He's been begging money from them FOR YEARS.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:25 pm

I don't get how he thinks it's okay to have a $1500 condo that he doesn't even live in, though. That's the most basic thing he could have gotten rid of.

Crying out loud, it's over twice my monthly rent and he doesn't even use it for anything!
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:28 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:25 pm
I don't get how he thinks it's okay to have a $1500 condo that he doesn't even live in, though. That's the most basic thing he could have gotten rid of.

Crying out loud, it's over twice my monthly rent and he doesn't even use it for anything!
Well he's a fucking idiot is the problem. He bought it for much too much, likely with some absolute assrape loan. He thought he'd earn mad cash in Washington because he was convinced they don't have taxes there or something.
There's a lot of bullshit in what he says but that he's a complete idiot is the cold hard truth.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:00 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:25 pm

Stupidity, as Kugel says, is half of it. Greed is the other half. He didn't sell it when he moved because he wouldn't have made any money on it and he was convinced it'd skyrocket in value. So he left it empty. If my lore is right his aunt lived there for a while, but she died years ago. That place has been sitting basically derelict for years, but Darksfadil was still holding out and he was convinced this manky old kahndo was still going to increase in value. All because he couldn't take the L and offload a condo for less than he bought it for.