Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:16 am
Charlar wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:10 pm
Guest wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:56 pm
Drgnkiller's twitter is gone
He must have been deporter by a DSP dickrider
It doesn't show as suspended. Looks like he deleted it. Good for him, if he did so - too bad because the other "sources" on DSP are cringe as fuck, but I guess there's only so much dspahsitivity one can tolerate on a daily basis.
the guy followed Phil's every move, if he had autism Im sure there would be a dspwiki made by him equal if not bigger than the cwc one, good on him for finally being free of the curse

Angelfire Memes

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Angelfire Memes » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:28 am

DSP seems to have been in fine form tonight playing UFC 3. He's been playing through the career mode on easy, cheesing the AI. Then he went for some online matches, got destroyed in every one, and REEEEd at his fans for telling him to go online. He was upset the online gameplay is "completely different" when in reality the only difference is it just doesn't give either player button prompts and human players are smart enough to counter his shit. He refers to "300 idiots" in chat telling him to go online just so he'd lose to make him look bad even though he only had just over 600 viewers. He also cucked his mods and berated them for letting the chat was rip him for losing so badly. It sounds like a good TIHYDP in the making. He's in full damage control right now.
ImageImage

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:08 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:16 am
Charlar wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:10 pm
Guest wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:56 pm
Drgnkiller's twitter is gone
He must have been deporter by a DSP dickrider
It doesn't show as suspended. Looks like he deleted it. Good for him, if he did so - too bad because the other "sources" on DSP are cringe as fuck, but I guess there's only so much dspahsitivity one can tolerate on a daily basis.
Yeah, this.

I realize it's autistic to follow DSP around and post everything he does, but the way he did it was a little more impartial. He mostly just posted quotes or maybe a brief reaction to quotes.

He was a much better source of information on DSP than a lot of the other detractors.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:50 am

DSP is truly horrible at the UFC games
Here's him getting bodied on medium difficulty, no wonder he had to go full casual and play on easy

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:14 am

This nigger is so dumb. He already begged 1-2 previous times specifically for those taxes. He's admitted multiple times in one-off scenarios that he doesn't know how much he'll owe. He took that extra money from the fundraisers and spent whatever he wanted while saving a bit.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:52 am

Grown man complaining about not being able to feed himself. A true manchild.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:31 pm

His tax story is full of shit. It's changed so many times. I wonder if he paypigs will finally cotton on that Phil is claiming he can't pay his taxes while buying 4K TVs and taking his maid to fancy restaurants. The more he earns from begging, the more tax he has to pay, so it's a never ending excuse for him. This nigga is working overtime laying groundwork for future begathons right now.

Also here is DSP getting rekt in UFC3 and raging hard. It's pretty beautiful.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:11 pm

So he's back - I've noticed the account being deleted momentarily, but here he is, reporting for those that don't want to watch a second more of Phil's shitty antics. I've fulfilled my quota of snorts for couple of months.

Also, obligatory comment about Phil being unbeleivable. He is surreal at this point and anyone who still takes him seriously as well. This is fucking worse than Spoony. Are his only followers and paypigs by this point bunch of trannies as well? Where is ASS when there is research (more specifically, dicksearch) needed to be done?

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:19 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:31 pm
His tax story is full of shit. It's changed so many times. I wonder if he paypigs will finally cotton on that Phil is claiming he can't pay his taxes while buying 4K TVs and taking his maid to fancy restaurants. The more he earns from begging, the more tax he has to pay, so it's a never ending excuse for him.
And that's the only part I believe about the whole story. It's not that he has to earn more, because that potential is just not there, but spend less. He'll go under like any stupid business man ever did. With misplaced pride, unwilling to give up the fancy things that are costing him his living.
My father used to be a business advisor. He's seen that shit a lot. No own bookkeeping, relying on their shitty tax guy that doesn't give a fuck if they go under because that's not his job, getting caught up with costs they should've seen coming half a year ago, desperately trying to get the money together they've spent during that time but didn't actually have to spend.
But can't sell the Mercedes or the overly large house. That would hurt the ego. Better go broke and use the last few pennies to buy a rope than to swallow their pride.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:00 pm

Quoting some Kiwi Farms guy who summed up the current situation pretty well with Phil. Basically Phil's new narrative is that his #savethehouse begathon was always advertised as a fund to move his new girlfriend in, which all of us knew all along anyway, but still, Phil never admitted that. Between this and Phil's ever-changing tax stories it's basically confirmed that Phil blew almost all the $10,000+ he made in December on flying his girlfriend over and buying all her shit. Which is why he needs another fundraiser for his taxes.
some kiwi farms guy wrote:So Phil was just talking about not knowing where money goes when you donate to other streamers, but you do when it's him. See, because he told us up front that his goals were to pay his taxes and to have his girlfriend move in and we can see that he's done that. And everyone knew that and were really supportive at the end of 2017, and that's exactly what he did.

First, this is hilarious because he skirts around the issue that we have no way of knowing that the taxes were paid (especially because he said early today he, in fact, has not paid those taxes yet). But it's also an important narrative tweak, because while Phil did loosely mention that the soulmaid would like to move in at some point in the future, he was very specific that the fundraiser was to #savethehouse. Now Phil is trying to make it sound like he had said this his intent before the fundraiser and that people intentionally gave him money knowing that it was going to pay for her to move in. Low key confirmed that this is probably where most of that money went.