DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:32 pm

The oil he uses to deep fry his food is probably soy oil.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:27 pm

Phil thinks heating up a frozen pizza is "homemade cooking". I'd love to see him achieve his dream of opening a restaurant, just for one day. Authentic homemade Italian food! Consisting of frozen pizzas and microwave lasagne.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:17 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:23 pm
Now that's a thing he won't do. As long as soy isn't made out of meat with heavy loads of grease and salt added, you won't find it in his household. He's more the kinda guy to get scurvy than to turn to any kind of vegetable product. He's more the polar opposite of a soyboy in that regard.
Yeah, you are right. He is so lazy that he needs a woman to cook him his meals, but not lazy enough to replace them with something else. I mean, I don't blame anyone for not wanting to try that soy shit, even if you cook with soy, in general it's bound to taste weird.
Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:32 pm
The oil he uses to deep fry his food is probably soy oil.
He certainly uses the cheapest one available on market.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:55 am

It sounds like things are rough with The Kat.
Lel. It was his decision to lock her into the same schedule he had Leanna in. The same schedule that didn't work for her either!

There are a lot of other ways he could have handled this. He could have had her work from home or be a stay at home girlfriend. He could have involved her in his streaming, like instead of a prestream, have a fun stream where DSP and Kat talk about random shit and read cheers together. It would beat another hour of crying about haters. He could have changed his sleep schedule so he was doing earlier streams and getting to bed before midnight every night.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:01 pm

He was whining recently about how he tried to cajole her into eating cake with him on stream, but she wouldn't play ball. Imagine that, a former child abuse victim with obvious self confidence issues wouldn't go in front of your autistic faggot fans and detractors, both of whom are equally degenerate, and eat a fatty food. That would in no way open her up to be abused at all.

If I were her I wouldn't go on stream with Phil either. She can sit in silence with him any time without the feeling of hundreds of eyeballs on her. It's not like they actually have fun together, she's an accessory to make Leanna jealous and to feed Phil.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:03 pm

There's an old showbiz line I heard once that said never eat anything when you're being recorded. Seems even his soulmaid is smarter than Phil.
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:31 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:55 am
Lel. It was his decision to lock her into the same schedule he had Leanna in. The same schedule that didn't work for her either!
That's how Phil rolls. He never changes his strategy when it comes to games or full-time girlfriends, and he just hopes to run into the one game / gf where everything just falls into place.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Cuckson

Post by Cuckson » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:28 pm

someone got really mad about people calling him out on his staycations
"shattering arms and protecting boss are the duties of a real man" - Jackson jin
"Nothing is more badass than getting stabbed with a katana and survive." -Auli

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:57 pm

Haha, that's fucking great. You can always tell when he gets caught in a lie when he starts doing those exaggerated gestures and the constant swaying left to right.

And then he won't shut the fuck up about it. "Tin foil hats! Roswell!"

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:50 pm

I remember seeing a few posters on here and the farms nailing that one. I didn't expect it to be fucking IMMEDIATE though, the fucker doesn't even have to pretend anymore. Tax issue is sorted, mysteriously handwaved away, a few days later he's talking about staycations. Really opened up my neural pathways.