Make an account, Nick
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed May 06, 2020 7:51 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 6:04 pm
Called this shit a month ago. The instant that Retardea starts telling you something you have to immediately assume the opposite is true.
It could be worse. We, at least, experience Rekieta's incompetence through internet shenanigans. What about the poor souls that actually hired him to represent them in court?

Post by Guest » Wed May 06, 2020 8:01 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 7:51 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 6:04 pm
Called this shit a month ago. The instant that Retardea starts telling you something you have to immediately assume the opposite is true.
It could be worse. We, at least, experience Rekieta's incompetence through internet shenanigans. What about the poor souls that actually hired him to represent them in court?
At least all the cuckbux he receives gets wasted on soy and the six or seven black children he raises. Truly the DSP of law.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed May 06, 2020 8:04 pm

I've never had a credit card in my life, and this faggot gets his credit card debt ERASED?! So you're telling me I could fix up my home for 100k and just file for bankruptcy with no repercussions?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed May 06, 2020 9:07 pm

mad bum wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 8:04 pm
I've never had a credit card in my life, and this faggot gets his credit card debt ERASED?! So you're telling me I could fix up my home for 100k and just file for bankruptcy with no repercussions?
Yes.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Wed May 06, 2020 9:52 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Reading between the lines of what he's said about his practice, he's the guy you hire when you're picked up for drunk driving or public brawling. He'll get you out of jail, maybe talk it down to community service and you'll be somewhat grateful.

He's never represented a real case.

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Wed May 06, 2020 10:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 9:52 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Reading between the lines of what he's said about his practice, he's the guy you hire when you're picked up for drunk driving or public brawling. He'll get you out of jail, maybe talk it down to community service and you'll be somewhat grateful.

He's never represented a real case.
I would believe that some poor fucker ended in death row because of retarda defense.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed May 06, 2020 10:35 pm

He's still on the hook for all his secured debt, all federal taxes, he will still have his CT khando foreclosed, will still ruin his credit, will still get credit cards with higher interest after this, etc.

So many stupid niggers are going apeshit over this shit when nothing is finished yet. Give it at least 2-3 more court filings so we can see how it will shake down. He's been really pissy and toxic lately, almost like the trustee has been selling his shit behind the scenes and telling him things he doesn't want to hear.

Seriously, calm the fuck down. I'm the resident dsp sperge and I'm unrustled. :lol:
I could just not pay taxes for ages and scam everyone and get away with it no problem.
Taxes you owe the government cannot be discharged in chapter 7. 8-) 8-) 8-)
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed May 06, 2020 11:00 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 10:35 pm
So many stupid niggers are going apeshit over this shit when nothing is finished yet. Give it at least 2-3 more court filings so we can see how it will shake down.
Is it halftime, Ty?
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 07, 2020 1:31 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 10:35 pm
Taxes you owe the government cannot be discharged in chapter 7. 8-) 8-) 8-)
They don't seem too hot on actually collecting them, though. I'll never take any burger's bitching about the IRS serious ever again. Seeing Phil bullshit his way around paying on time for years is surreal for a German.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!