DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:23 pm

I was actually thinking about making the new "whitelist" topic that got nuked with the old forum, I might just do that soon.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:32 am

Good idea. That thread was actually good.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:36 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:11 pm
I'm using subs all the time because I like seeing the videos aggregated in one place. I don't want to check individual channels to see whenever they uploaded something new, bookmarking them is a pointless waste of time, that's why you can sub to begin with to follow them more efficiently. I really have no idea why would you want to painfully list dozens of channels in your bookmarks and then go through them unless you just like to waste time.
I really tried to make it work but it's almost like they don't want people to use their platform. I deleted my channel a long time ago and never went back. Have fun getting cucked by Susan Wojcicki or some other idiot fucking up things yet again :lol:

I have all my shit in one place and I don't have to bother to look at it unless I want to. You on the other hand don't have all your shit in one place and have to bother checking it every day.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:33 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:36 am
You on the other hand don't have all your shit in one place
What do you think a subscription feed is? You still need to check your bookmarks manually to see who uploaded something new or not, or is there something like youtube rss? I suppose you use youtube differently than me, because without the feed, doing it just through bookmarks would be pain in the ass for me.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:08 pm

I just manually lookup whatever I wanna watch. So I don't watch YT that much at all.
I deleted my acounts but I wanted to make a new one, problem is they got phone verification now and I ain't got a phone, much less would I give my number to google.
They can fuck off, if normalfag society wants me unpersoned than so be it.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:51 pm

Sounds like DSP is setting up ANOTHER "fundraiser" aka begathon for this thursday. He's also doing his hate live podcast shit then and he's apparently going to tell people a bunch more drama shit that's bothering him.

Should be spicy.

What I really want is for this cuck to go back to third strike so I can see more footage.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:54 pm

I would've loved seeing him play LTG. He would've gotten so absolutely destroyed. I'm talking 10-0 here because LTG can actually play 3S.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:55 pm

The world needs more quality jumping fierce into sweep action.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:58 pm

Not to mention DSP's amazing oki on wake up of doing nothing.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:04 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:58 pm
Not to mention DSP's amazing oki on wake up of doing nothing.
That's my favorite part. He picks Hugo, who arguably has some of the scariest mixups in the game when the opponent is waking up. He gets a sweep because he's playing against scrubs, and his response is to do nothing or jump fierce kick into sweep again.

The most basic level of Hugo at that point would be dash up into one of these:

-backbreaker/ex backbreaker
-normal throw
-clap combos
-360/gigas (although I prefer to keep gigas full so I can use it to defend if they get too combo-happy)
-overhead

You could legit watch 1 hugo tutorial and then play a few matches and have a better hugo than DSP. I'll give credit to dsp that he can get some parries and noobs can't do that, but he doesn't capitalize unless he gets that one wall throw into the backbreaker super. Which is shitty because he's gimping his Hugo by removing Gigas from the equation and not having Hammer Mountain to punish at mid-screen.

I mean Hugo has legit 2-8 matchups in third strike but people still win with him in those matchups because he just deals so much fucking damage. One Gigas and you basically win.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome